Apart from the inconvenience brought upon by the long decades of dealing with menstruation, here comes the menopausal stage which is quite shorter but more problematic. It is indeed understandable why women are so hell bent when it comes to treating menopause symptoms because these conditions make them feel entirely uncomfortable.
As women bid goodbye to their monthly inconvenience, there are many side effects that come during the painful parting but poor damsels have to deal with them. Here comes a saga of hot flashes, insomnia, vaginal dryness, memory problems, mood swings, urinary incontinence, lessened libido and irregular ovulation to name a few.
We all know how important women are to society. Hence, this guide has been created to lessen their burdens and help them carry on with whatever venture they might have. Read on with the remedies for symptoms of menopause and fight any pain that comes along with saying farewell to the menstruation stage of your life.
So far, alternative medicine is the most popular type of menopausal symptoms alternative treatment. These formulations are at their best if they only come in herbal and all-natural forms. Non-estrogenic and Phytoestrogenic complexes are loaded in each pill to induce production of hormones essential to the body. Of course, consult your doctor for estimation of safe and best dosages.
Live and Let Live
Continuing the course of your life without letting menopause symptoms hamper your productivity is a good reasoning. Always remember “mind over matter”. You should not mind the pain because it does not really matter. Every woman who is nearing the menopausal stage shares the same problem.
Perhaps, you could also modify your lifestyle and lead a healthier life. Here’s what you can do:
- Engage in physical activities at least three times a week.
- Perform daily routines in your home even just for a few minutes.
- Relax your mind, body and soul through yoga, tai chi or other similar activities.
- Surround yourself with family and friends to induce the secretion of the feel-good hormone oxytocin.
Substances contained in the food you eat may help you cope up with your dilemma. Listed below are some tricks that work:
- Learn to say no to illegal drugs, caffeine and nicotine to prevent mood instability.
- Serotonin levels are boosted by higher intake of carbohydrates so keep it up.
- Mood swings are also prevented with each meal high in protein.
- Phytoestrogen substances from plants will compensate for the loss of estrogen as a result of menstruation and menopausal. Get these from soy or beans and do not forget to consume lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration and help cool your system to fend of hot flashes.
Medicine and Surgery
These methods are worth everything- time, money and risk. Proven to be the most effective relief from pain, these procedures are capable of replacing hormones in the body although they can increase the chances of acquiring cancer.
If you are observant enough, you can notice that these tips address not only your clamor for hassle-free menopausal but the wellness of the whole body as well. Other systems of the body will be tuned up for a better performance as you engage yourself in a healthy way of living such as the ones tackled in the previous sections. Any of these methods will work but combining the four will give you the upper hand in your battle with menopause..
Below you'll find some of the most effect products on the market today.