Skin care products these days just can’t stop to spur-up. There are a myriad of anti aging creams on the market so it’s really confusing where and what to buy. Perhaps the key factors to look out for before buying an anti aging cream are the pros and cons. You should know the difference between effective products and pure hoax.
What Ingredients to Watch Out For?
Before springing up to action in buying yourself an anti-aging product, try to seek these components listed below. These may guarantee an effective and desired result.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid- This one right here is the most common ingredient you can find in any effective anti-aging product. It is also known as lactic acids, glycolic acids and citric acids.
- Glycolic acid- This component is widely considered as the best AHA and is made from sugar cane. It is great for those who have sensitive skin.
- AHA- This compound is used in wide varieties of skin treatments chemicals that are used for skin-peeling process. AHA may cause some minor skin irritations but overall it is safe to use. Just make sure to follow the dosage and procedure correctly.
- Retinol- This compound was derived from retained group and animal type vitamin A. As our skin creates and rejuvenates cells every day, it needs proper support. Vitamin A proves to be an important factor in cell rejuvenation.
- Kintein- If your anti-aging cream contains Kintein then rest assured that you are using a leading anti-aging cream. Kientein aids in promoting skin rejuvenation that is naturally found in skin cells. It urges the cell to divide as fast as possible. The faster the cell reproduces, the slower the aging process can occur.
Possible Side Effects
The use of anti aging creams has both positive and negative sides. It lightens the skin, making it radiant and younger-looking. However, the negative sides of it are the side effects. Below are the listed side effects of each component found on an effective anti-aging product:
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid- Skin irritation from this compound is subjective. Mostly the side effects consist of redness and swelling to patches of small red scattered all over the affected areas.
- Glycolic acid- An irritation with this compound happens when the usage exceeds 50% of the recommended dosage. The effects include skin irritation, skin inflammation, redness, itchiness, peeling, to leaving brown or black spots.
- AHA- These acids rarely irritate skin even in high doses. It may just consist of a mild burning or a stinging sensation.
- Retinol- First time users of this compound feel the effects – which usually include a small itchiness to peeling.
- Kintein- Its side effects are barely noticeable and may only consist of mild redness to itchiness.
Anti-aging creams can be found almost everywhere ranging from one product to another. In choosing the right anti-aging creams, the product should describe in detail the active ingredients, how to use, effectiveness and probable side effects.