Ab-Solution Plus – At A Glance
Ab-Solution Plus, a fat loss product, is marketed by American Lifestyle.com, an Internet website clearinghouse for home-based businesses. There does not appear to be an official product website and information about the developer and/or producer of this product is not available, though the advertising materials make reference to “formulating doctors”.
Ab-Solution Plus, which presumably replaces the now unavailable Ab-Solution, is a fat burning formula applied directly to the abdomen to reduce the size of fat cells and the fat layer. It is designed to help users lose inches off their stomachs in a matter of weeks, and is heavily marketed in body building circles. The topical cream relies on a lipsome delivery system to transport the “natural active ingredients” directly into fat cells through the skin. Clinically tested in a double-blind, placebo-controlled research study of an unreported size, the “new proprietary formula” specifically targets both men and women but makes little mention of cellulite specifically as a main target.
Ab-Solution Plus – Facts
The reported ingredients in Ab-Solution Plus aim to improve the appearance and tone of skin and help users lose inches. Prevailing upon caffeine’s dehydrating properties to shrink fat cells as many cellulite reducing creams do, Ab-Solution Plus also includes the plant-based ingredients Yohimbe, Usnic Acid and Forskolin. Taken internally, these substances have shown in limited studies to have an effect on weight loss-yohimbe to block the absorption of fat, Usnic Acid to encourage the body to use fat as a primary source of energy and Forskolin to help stimulate fat metabolism-but topical use’s effects have not been well documented. Aminophylline, a beta-2 agonist that is often used to treat asthma and bronchitis, opens up blood vessels to increase blood flow to step up metabolism. Although no ingredients are listed that specifically target the texture of the skin, the product is said to hydrate the skin for smoothness and improved texture.
A reproduction of the ingredients list from the package can be seen on several online retailer websites, though only a short list of active ingredients are highlighted on official website.
Ab-Solution Plus – Positive Features
- Easy to use.
- Deeply discounted offers through several online retailers.
- Various websites selling the product offer overnight and international shipping.
- Designed specifically for the abdominal region.
- Targeted for use by both men and women.
Ab-Solution Plus – Negative Features
- There appears to be no official Ab-Solution Plus website.
- Fat, not cellulite is the main target of the marketing materials.
- The mystery around the development and production of this product might make some potential users wary.
- A complete list of product ingredient information is not available on the official website.
- No free product sample is offered.
- Retails for $50.00, though heavily discounted product is available.
- No user testimonials are offered on the official product website.
- Next day shipping costs $49.00.
Ab-Solution Plus – Conclusion
Ab-Solution Plus is an easy to use, Abdominal-targeted cellulite cream. Many of the products active ingredients (such as caffeine) have shown to have an impact on cell size when used topically but others, while effective when taken orally, have little evidence to support their claims of fat burning. None of these ingredients however appear to be dangerous and the products’ inches losing claims have not been refuted. Ab-Solution Plus appears to be a low risk, effective formula for reducing inches at least temporarily available at a moderate price when discounted.