Avotone Body Sculpting Lotion – At A Glance
Avotone is the brand name of a wide variety of skin and body care products for both men and women. Although the majority of their products are intended to improve skin tone, moisturize and reduce wrinkles, information about the background or qualifications of the developer for Avotone products is not readily available.
As with all of Avotone’s products, Avotone Body Sculpting Lotion relies on the properties of peptides and Avocado Oil to provide beneficial, therapeutic effects on the skin. The proprietary blend AvoShape is the basis for the Body Sculpting Lotion formula and it is designed to help fight the maturation process of fat cells and provide smoother, healthier looking skin.
Avotone Body Sculpting Lotion – Facts
The signature ingredients in the proprietary blend AvoShape include a combination of GHK peptide, also known as Tripeptide-1 to boost the removal of unwanted antioxidants, and avocado oil to help boost overall skin tone. While avocado oil has certainly been shown to moisturize and enhance skin tone, few if any findings are available supporting or denying the effects of GHK on fat cells. Although the literature states that all reports can be found in the Physician’s Desk Reference, there are no references to specific reports, making it difficult for potential users to conduct any research for themselves.
A full list of product ingredients is offered on the manufacturer website. Many of the ingredients, though not referenced in the product’s literature-such as Caffeine and Conjugagted Linoleic acid-have been associated with beneficial effects on the appearance of cellulite. Other ingredients, such as parabens are linked to skin irritations.
Avotone Body Sculpting Lotion – Positive Features
- 60-day money back guarantee offered through official website purchases.
- User testimonials are offered on the official product website.
- Official website offers free shipping.
- Avocado oil is a unique moisturizing alternative for those allergic to nut oils.
Avotone Body Sculpting Lotion – Negative Features
- Individuals with a latex allergy are often also allergic to avocados, a main ingredient in the product.
- Parabens, which are known to cause skin irritation are listed among the ingredients.
- Products may be expensive for some users, with the featured cellulite cream selling for $50.
- No free product sample is offered.
- Large number of anti-wrinkle products available fromAvotone make it difficult to discern if their attention to cellulite reduction is as effective as it could be.
- Several disclaimers on official website weaken the credibility of the information provided.
Avotone Body Sculpting Lotion – Conclusion
Avocado oil is a refreshing change from the usual nut oil or petroleum based moisturizing agents found in most cellulite treatments. Although there are those who are allergic to avocados, this product does provide an option for those allergic to tree nuts if they are willing to part with $50 for a marginally explained product.