Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream is a product that helps to reduce visible lines around the eye area. By increasing elasticity it improves the look of sagging above and below the eyes. It can be used by most skin types without concern of irritation.
This product is suitable for mature, dry, sensitive skin. Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream is a lightweight peach colored cream containing the highest concentration of Patented formula to benefit the delicate eye area. It is the only skin care line in the world that is licensed to use the Bioderm patent technology created by Dr. Lorriane Meisner.
Cellex-C - Product Description
Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream is a specially formulated eye cream to help with reducing fine lines and wrinkles in all skin types. This product is suited for mature, dry, sensitive men and women. It is filled with humencants and soothing herbs making it comfortable for delicate skin.
This line of products by Cellex-C was brought together by a Pathologist, Dr. Michael Schinitsky, and a cell Biologist and Cytogeneticist, Dr. Lorraine Meisner. Together they verified the effectiveness of L-absorbic acid in the elasticity of skin. They also discovered Zinc and Tyrosine as helping in the delivery of vitamin C to the active skin layers.
Cellex-C is based on their findings and have been scientifically proven to visibly improve skin conditions, reverse damage, and help avoid future damage. This patented formulation ensures that no other product can legally use this special combination of ingredients and therefore can not get the same results. Contains 5% L-absorbic acid which is the only form of Vitamin C the body can recognize and use for collagen production.
Bioflavonoids and Vitamin E work with this absorbic acid to help prevent visible signs of aging caused by damage caused by free radicals. The formula also contains Lycopene which comes from tomatoes, which also helps destroy free radicals.
- This eye cream formula is non irritating and for all skin types.
- This product motto is “for skin as soft as a flower petal.”
- This was invented with the knowledge from a Pathologist and Biologist/Cytogeneticist.
- The product has a patented formulation.
- The product main focus concentrates on the best possible ingredients to address the loss of elasticity in the skin.
Cellex-C - Drawbacks
- They warn that contact wearers must put contacts into the eyes before using this product.
- This is intended for day time application only.
- Works best in conjunction with Hydra 5 B Complex and Skin Firming Cream.
- Costs about $70.00 just for the Eye Contour Cream.
- Product may sting at first for some people.
Cellex-C - The Bottom line
This patented technology discovered by two doctors ensures that the potent dose of Vitamin C is able to penetrate and be unitized by the human body to create collagen. No other product can legally combine the same ingredients that this product has. It has been scientifically proven to reduce damage and continue to reduce future damage in mature skin for a more youthful appearance.