Cilea is an eye-care product that causes thicker and longer eyelashes to naturally grow. Cilea is distributed by PureSuasion, a health and beauty company.
Cilea – Product Description
Cilea is a beauty product designed to enhance your eyelashes! It promises to help create the growth of stronger, longer, thicker eyelashes, which are also much healthier to prevent breakage. Follicle growth is stimulated and the junction between the eyelid and lash is strengthened so that these newer heavier and thicker lashes do not fall out. Longer and thicker lash results from Cilea can first appear within two weeks, with maximum results occurring within four weeks. It can be applied up to two times a day, although no eye makeup can be applied over it, so most women are likely to only apply it at night.
The official product website is well-designed with an abundance of information about both the product and the manufacturer.
Ingredients for Cilea are listed. A few ingredients that stand are Biotin, which is often included in shampoo to strengthen hair, and Pomegranate Extract. Each ingredient explains why it’s included, and what precisely it does for the eyelash.
Clinical trials show that in a four week period, up to an eighty-three percent increase of lash length was noted for all users.
- Customer testimonials are available, with before and after images.
- Ingredients are listed with detailed explanation of how it works to improve lash health.
- Contact information is provided.
- There are no known side effects.
- Results are quick to show.
- There is an 60 day money-back guarantee.
- Free gifts are available with all purchases.
Cilea – Drawback
- Eye makeup cannot be applied over the product.
- There is no free sample available.
Cilea – The Bottom Line
Cilea appears to be one of the better eyelash enhancers on the market, offering many different types of proof that the product is safe and effective. With the sixty day money-back guarantee, there is also no loss to trying to the product to gradually strengthen and lengthen lashes.