DDF Eye Overview
DDF, or Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula, Eye Erase Gel is a eye gel with seven natural bioactive ingredients to help improve dark circles. The moisturizing formula combined with daily massaging, reduces puffiness and the appearance of dark under eye circles. The company was founded in 1991 by Dr. Howard Sobel. He wanted to deliver professional grade results without a person needing a prescription. Each product was carefully researched and tested by him and others to make sure that it does what the product claims it will do. The DDF motto, “Cleanse, Protect, Treat” is displayed in every product they create.
DDF Eye - Product Description
DDF Eye is for all skin types. The three primary features of this product are that it restores moisture, reduces puffiness, and lessens dark circles. The formula is as follows: Sodium PCA moisturizes. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate reduces the production of Melanin. Vitamin K Liposomes supports the blood vessels and helps with skin penetration. Kojic Acid is a natural skin lightener. Yeast Beta Glucan increases the activity of the ingredients. Japanese Green tea extract is an antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties known to protect against superoxide free radicals. With ingredients like Glycolic Acid, Kojic Acid, and microencapsulated Vitamins C and K, which helps to strengthen the capillary walls, the skin can be repaired from the inside out. They are formulated to repair current damage and avoid further damage in the future. Not only do they have Eye Erase Gel, but they carry other DDF Eye products to help with hyperpigmentation, premature aging, irritation, and acne.
DDF Eye – Advantage
- The formulation of each ingredient is explained how it works in the product.
- The ingredients are available and listed.
- May be used with or without makeup twice a day.
- Other DDF products are available for other skin problems you may be facing.
- It helps to brighten and even out skin tone, leaving the eyes soft and radiant.
- This product was created by a doctor for everyday people.
- It can be used on all skin types.
DDF - Drawbacks
- It warns not to use if a known reaction to hydroquinone is known.
- Keep this product out of your direct eyes and away from broken and irritated skin.
- Use a SPF 15 or higher during the day with this product.
- There is no suggestion as to when you might see good results.
- There are no before and after shots of results to compare to.
DDF Eye – The Bottomline
DDF Eye blend of seven bio-active ingredients helps to externally treat darkening under the eyes from fatigue, discoloration, friction, and irritation. It addresses other factors contributing to the problem areas such as the leakage and accumulation in the thin eye tissue, and poor circulation which leads to darkening and swelling of eye skin. Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula Erase Eye Gel has got all the bases covered. At around $45.00 for a .5 ounce container, it is an affordable way to try it out for yourself.