DERMacai is a skin care product that is specifically designed to target certain areas on the face. It claims to be the ‘#1 selling brand’ and contains ‘superior’ ingredients that work in minutes.
The official website for DERMacai is professional in appearance but does not contain much useful information about the product. The site contains a reasonable FAQ section but provides no customer testimonials. It does feature two ‘before and after’ shots of what is assumed to be authentic user’s skin, that show the results of the cream after just thirty seconds. In terms of clinical trials, it seems that the product has been consumer tested, and the manufacturers supply a chart detailing the percentage improvement in the skin after 21 days of continual use (for example, users reported their skin was 90% smoother).
DERMacai cream is offered for a 14-day risk free trial and the site includes an interactive model which requires the prospective customer to click on their corresponding problematic facial areas and see if they qualify for the offer. However, by ordering the trial, the consumer is automatically enrolled in the home delivery system whereby they receive the product every 30 days at a cost of $84.64 per month.
DERMacai – Product Description
Although DERMacai obviously contains the powerful anti-oxidant acai berry, the full ingredient list is not provided, so it is not known exactly how much is in the formula. Other key ingredients are shown in the doctor-formulated cream and these include certain patented substances such as Matrixyl 3000, Haloxyl, Hyaluronic acid and Argatensyl. Each of these treats different areas on the face, including under eye circles, deep wrinkles, skin tone and fine surface lines.
DERMacai is suitable for all skin types and should not cause allergic reactions although without the full ingredient list provided it is impossible to be sure. It is assumed that it should be used daily as part of the skincare routine and although it is said to work in minutes, the manufacturers recommend using it for at least 56 days for optimal results.
- DERMacai contains the free-radical fighting ‘superfood’, acai berry
- The formula includes patented ingredients
- The product is designed to provide both instant results and long-term improvements in the skin
- Results of clinical studies are shown
- The website shows before and after skin shots
- There is a FAQ section
- DERMacai is offered for a risk-free trial
- The product addresses multiple aging skin problems
DERMacai – Drawbacks
- DERMacai is expensive
- The full ingredient list is not shown
- Some consumer complaints have been reported against the company
- It is not known how much acai berry the formula contains
- The price of the product is hidden in the fine print
- The DERMacai website is uninformative
- 14 days is not adequate time to test the product
- The consumer is enrolled in the auto-shipping program
- DERMacai is not available in retail stores
DERMacai – The Bottomline
There are many other skin creams on the market that contain Matrixyl 3000, Haloxyl and other equally good patented ingredients at a much more affordable price.
While acai berry has proven to have powerful anti-aging properties, without knowing how much is actually in DERMacai, it is impossible to say how effective it would be, or even if it would have any effect at all when applied to the skin rather than taken internally.