Dermajuv – Overview
Dermajuv is the brand name that applies to three separate but complementary products, Dynamic Age Defying Serum, Instant-Effect Lifting Serum and Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream.
All three products are shown on the company website which is very informative but not very easy for the consumer to navigate. Each product is given its own section, although some of the customer testimonials and ‘before and after’ shots are the same for all. There are however a good amount of testimonials which include customer statements and close-up shots of their skin. Clinical studies are cited for the key ingredients in all the products which are also available in a downloadable PDF file.
The overall appearance of the website is quite scientific, which gives the brand an impression of importance, although some of the phrases and statements used on the site take away from its credibility somewhat, for example, describing the serum as a ‘miracle’ product which can perform a ‘magical feat’. Apart from this, the claims made by the manufacturers are not overly exaggerated and they do show quotes from qualified dermatologists that provide added endorsements.
Dermajuv – Product Description
The Dermajuv line can be purchased separately or as a complete system. It is recommended that all three products are used for an initial period of 30-45 days before continuing with one or more indefinitely if desired.
Dermajuv is designed to reverse the signs of aging using three main patented formulas: Matrixyl, Renovage and Sesaflash. The Age Defying Serum contains the first two, the Instant-Effect Lifting serum contains Matrixyl and Sesaflash while the Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream has only Matrixyl. These formulas work on the skin at a cellular level, stimulating the production of collagen and fibronectin, two natural substances that decrease as the body ages resulting in wrinkles, sagging, discoloration and dryness.
By using the cream and serum for the recommended amount of time, the consumer can expect a visible reduction in wrinkles, redness and pore size and an increase in moisture and tone. It is claimed that the Original Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is an alternative to cosmetic skin injections (such as Botox) and that, as the name suggests, the Instant-Effect Lifting Serum will work within 5 minutes of application.
Dermajuv – Advantage
- Dermajuv has received good independent consumer reviews
- Clinical studies are provided for the key ingredients
- All the ingredients in the product line are shown
- The formulas are designed to address a number of skin problems
- The creams and serums have long-lasting effects
- The Dremajuv website contains comprehensive testimonials and photos
- The complete system can be purchased at a discounted cost
- The products can be bought individually
- The amounts of the patented ingredients are shown
Dermajuv – Drawbacks
- The website has an unprofessional tone
- No FAQ section is provided
- The website is not ‘user-friendly’
- Dermajuv is only available from the company website
- The products are expensive if purchased separately
- It may be inconvenient to use three separate products
Dermajuv – The Bottom Line
Overall, it appears that Dermajuv skin care products do result in younger looking, rejuvenated skin, but it will likely take longer than is claimed by the company. Each product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee which is worth taking advantage of, although this may not be adequate time to properly judge the performance.
At a cost of $129.99 for the complete system (which will last approximately 45 days) compared to $78.99 per product, it would certainly be advisable to buy all three initially, as this not only saves money, but will result in the optimal performance.