Dermalex-MD is a product whose tag line is “remove dark circles.” As far as the company’s web site appears, Dermalex-MD does not make other products. The company’s sole mission is to sell its product to eliminate and prevent future dark circles under the eyes. There is another web site: darkcircles.net, which has all the same text content of the Dermalex-Md site, but does not contain the “-MD” tag for the product and seems to be posturing as an informational site.
Dermalex-MD - Product Description
Dermalex-MD claims to eliminate the cause of dark circles, strengthen capillaries to prevent dark circles, and improve the texture of its users’ skin. It is specifically made for the elimination of dark circles. The product contains Hesperidin methyl chalcone, Chrysin, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3 and Palmitoyl oligopeptide and Cucumber extract. The company’s web site is transparent about the active ingredients, what natural ingredient they derive from and why they were chosen for the product. The web site also shows a complete list of ingredients and descriptions of some of the less prominent ingredients.
Dermalex-MD makes a point of telling its prospective customers that the dark circles they have are not a result of anything they did wrong but instead the result of the oxidation of hemoglobin under the skin.
The Dermalex-MD product claims to offer relief from dark circles “almost instantly” as well as “right away” and “within days.” Results are said to be achieved by scrubbing away the dark pigment while other ingredients work to soothe the skin. The product is said to be the result of decades of research.
- The company answers a full range of questions about the product, ordering information as well as its guarantee and return policy.
- The product’s ingredients are described in layman’s terms.
- You can buy directly online or over the phone by debit or credit card
- The company’s web site features positive customer testimonials.
- There is a discounted price for purchasing two bottles of the product.
Dermalex-MD - Drawbacks
- Dermalex-MD makes conflicting claims about how quickly the product takes effect.
- The company’s web site makes derogatory statements about people who have dark circles.
- There are some testimonials and a statement about decades of research, but we didn’t really find any scientific studies or clinical trials for the efficacy of this product on the website to back up the statements.
Dermalex-MD - The Bottom line
Dermalex-MD may reduce the appearance of dark circles while using the product, and results may be rather quick. If you are someone who understands how scientific ingredients combine together to form products, you will appreciate the ingredient descriptions.
The marketing strategy of implying that a person with dark circles should have low self esteem and should be looked at critically by others is transparent and insulting. Assuming that this strategy was simply a bad move by the person assigned to develop the web content, Demalex-MD may be worth a try since it offers a narrow scope of results and comes with a guarantee.