Cellulite is something women have been fighting with for years now. Sometimes we feel like we are winning the battle, and other times we lose. Cellulite is a powerful enemy to have, and without the proper tools, you will lose that fight over and over again. We have seen many different cellulite treatments come and go over the years; some have managed to hold on and stick around, and some were just fads that burned more of our money than our fatty skin. One thing is certain – whenever a new Cellulite treatment comes out on the market, women will flock to it like the Pied Piper and spend hundreds of dollars trying to get rid of those unsightly dimples.One of these new treatments is the cellulite patch. We have seen patches for smoking, patches for weight loss and patches for allergies, and now there is a patch for cellulite. It almost makes it sound like we are addicted to cellulite! In addition to seeing all of these different patches become available, we have also noticed that they work. So, if all of the other patches work for the people that try them, will the cellulite patches work for us too?
All of the ingredients in this patch are natural. It contains 7 things, all of which do something good for the body that helps to remove your Cellulite. Here is the list of these ingredients and what they can do for you:
- Algae – This plant grown in water and when applied to the skin, it helps to increase circulation. Poor circulation can be one of the causes of cellulite, so this will help get rid of one of the cellulite triggers.
- Seaweed – Obviously coming from the ocean, this plant will actually heat your skin, which results in smoother, suppler looking skin. All of those times at the beach that I spent trying to get away from the “gross” seaweed, I should have been wrapping myself in it!
- Kelp – I am noticing an ocean trend here! Kelp is another circulation boosting plant.
- Dandelion – This has become more than the annoying weed taking over your lawn (and sometimes ending up in a vase on the kitchen table if you have kids!) Researchers have found that dandelions contain detoxifying properties that can help to fight cellulite.
- Chamomile – This plant is mostly known as a soothing tea, and it basically does the same thing for your skin! Chamomile calms and also detoxifies the skin.
- Aloe Vera – We use this to soothe sunburns in the summer time, but it can also fight cellulite by smoothing and healing damaged skin.
- Lavender – This plant smells great, plus it also soothes and calms the skin.
All of these ingredients, when put together in a patch can do a world of good for your cellulite. If you have irritated or dry skin anywhere else, I am sure this patch would also work wonders on any problem area you have. The best thing about it (other than the fighting cellulite thing!) is that it is all natural and can be trusted on any skin, even the most sensitive.