Eyelastin: Does Eyelastin Work?
Eyelastin is manufactured by Dermagevity Skin Care. The company produces a wide variety of highly sophisticated beauty products and cosmetics. The company’s roots are based on the creation of product formulas that harness clinically proven ingredients and breakthrough delivery systems that reduce the appearance and accelerate the healing of common beauty imperfections. With that in mind, it’s no surprise that Eyelastin‘s main active ingredients are patented, powerful synthetic peptide complexes.
Eyelastin – Product Description
Eyelastin is a product specifically designed to address the under eye dark circles and puffiness sometimes associated with age, lack of sleep, heredity, and unhealthiness. Eyelastin came to market after years of research utilizing a special proprietary delivery system called ‘Nanoderm Technology.’ This patented process speeds up the delivery and penetration of the products ingredients in a highly targeted and efficient manner. The product features a unique blend of clinically proven ingredients that not only reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes (also know as raccoon eyes), but also has age-fighting ingredients like Vitamin K and Hyaluronic Acid, which help to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, and rejuvenates the skin-like a modern day ‘fountain of youth’.
Eyelastin – Advantages
- Eyelastin contains a number of patented formulas
- Eyelastin utilizes a cutting edge patented delivery system
- Eyelastin can dramatically reduce dark under eye discoloration and puffiness. A reduction of puffiness of the eyes with Eyelastin can be seen within a week and faded dark circles soon after.
- Maximum benefits with Eyelastin can be reached within three weeks with daily use.
- Eyelastin is simple to use twice a day morning and night on clean skin with upwards and outer motions under your creams or make up for a simple regime.
Eyelastin – Drawbacks
- Official website lists pricing and shipping in U.S. dollars only.
- No free sample is provided by the manufacturer.
- Retail store price of over $59.95 may limit the availability to the general population while discounted online prices of less can be had via various e-commerce stores.
Eyelastin – The Bottom Line
Eyelastin has been found to also strengthen the tiny blood vessels around the eyes to help eliminate future discoloration. Using Eyelastin daily will help to correct the tired and fatigued eye lids which helps to eliminate the “hooded” eyelids look. Eyelastin moisturizes and hydrates well giving the skin a more silky, smooth, healthy glow. This product will firm and tone the areas around your eye to help lift and restore the eye skin to a more restful and youthful appearance. Some users may find it a bit pricier than regular eye creams or lotions, but effectively fighting dark eye circles and saving time while doing so cannot be done without clinically proven ingredients.