Many women (and some men) are looking for a way to improve the signs of aging in the skin around their eyes. Because the skin in this area is so much thinner than in other places, it tends to age quicker, become puffy and maybe develop unattractive dark circles. Eyevive (manufactured by Dermestetics) is a cream designed to treat this area and hopefully leave the user looking younger and more refreshed. Dermestetics has developed a number of highly recognizable brands of skin care products within the past few years. Dermestetics offers a very wide range of products that cover everything from your standard moisturizers to wrinkle reducing creams. Nearly all of the Dermestetics products are hypoallergenic and contain many all-natural ingredients.The official Eyevive website is very impressive and easy to navigate. The Eyevive product is described in detail and even offers a full array of customer reviews. The manufacturer also employs high-end animated graphics to showcase the before and after shots of the effects of the Eyevive product. Something that sets the product line apart is the fact that they have a special area where you can view clinical studies about all of the ingredients contained within the product. This section can really help a consumer form an opinion about the products.
Eyevive - Product Description
Eyevive claims to work within one month and addresses a number of skin problems including crow’s feet, puffiness and sagging. The ingredients contained within the product are intended to revitalize and ‘brighten’ the skin and also neutralize free radicals to prevent further aging. The Eyevive product’s ingredients are presented in extreme detail with the clinical studies outlines and referenced. We are happy to see that this product contains no artificial colors, fragrances or cheap paraben preservatives. These are all shockingly common in many beauty products and have been shown to cause skin irritation and redness for some users. It is recommended that the Eyevive cream be applied gently to the eye area twice a day to clean skin.
- EyeVive has received extremely positive independent reviews
- The website shows a number of customer testimonials
- The cream prevents further skin damage by fighting free radicals
- EyeVive is contained in a pump-topped bottle, preventing air and bacteria from reaching the cream
- The cream can be used on all facial skin areas
- The cream is designed to produce results within one month
Eyevive - Drawbacks
- The Official website lists pricing and shipping in U.S. dollars only.
- No free sample is provided by the manufacturer
- Difficult to find in offline stores because of tight online distribution sales restrictions.
- Retail price of over $59.95 may limit the availability to the general population while a discounted online price of less can be had online via various e-commerce stores.
Eyevive - The Bottom Line
With a high end product formula, great reviews and backed by research, Eyevive appears to be a high performance beauty product that should leave you pleased with the results. The respected luxury of the Dermestetics brand of products are certainly not lost with the Eyevive product. Positive reviews and a strong brand reputation go a long way to recommend the Eyevive product. If you appreciate the value of a high end beauty product, Eyevive, with its natural ingredients, efficient application and high reviews may be the miracle in a jar for those seeking the elimination of unattractive puffy and dark eye circles.