HTY Gold Overview
The company that manufactures HTY Gold (HTY stands for ‘hide the years’), is Pacific Specialty Oils Inc., a company that is not very well known in the industry but produces a full range of anti-aging creams that they claim will ‘miraculously rejuvenate aged skin’. As a consumer, the official HTY Gold website is extremely confusing and hard to navigate, containing repetitive information and sections. However, contained in the information is a good FAQ section, individual product information, customer, doctor and aesthetician testimonials, plus ‘before and after’ photos.
All HTY Gold products can be purchased directly from the site’s secure shopping section and a full 60-day money back guarantee is provided on everything apart from trial size products. While no free samples are offered, there are many discounts given on certain products and multiple buys such as travel packs etc.
HTY Gold – Product Description
The HTY Gold line consists of four main products: Body Gold, Day Gold, Night Gold and Eye Gold. Product information is given for each, although the actual formulas seem to be very similar. The main active ingredient in all the patented formulas is a rare substance called Super-Red Palm Oleins, which is a good source of free-radical fighting anti-oxidants and Tocotrienols, which provide natural UV protection, anti-oxidants and Vitamin E. Other ingredients used in the formulas are Co-enzyme Q10, Beta Carotenes, wheat germ oil, cocoa butter and evening primrose oil. This results in a very nutrient-rich, moisturizing and skin-restoring oil that is supposed to help rid the skin of its ‘creped’, dry and wrinkled appearance.
All HTY Gold products have been dermatologist approved and contain no chemicals, fragrance or preservatives, so they should be suitable for those with sensitive skin. While the various HTY Gold products range in price, they are all very expensive, for example the Day Gold cream costs $144.00 for 3.4 oz.
HTY Gold Advantage
- The products contain all natural ingredients
- The website provides customer and doctor testimonials
- A good FAQ section is shown
- All the main active ingredients are listed
- The products are dermatologist tested
- Company contact information is given
- Purchases can be made securely from the site
- HTY Gold can be used for skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
- HTY Gold products have a 60-day money back guarantee
HTY Gold – Drawbacks
- No clinical studies are provided
- The product website is confusing
- The products are very expensive
- Ingredient amounts are not provided
- No free samples are offered
- The company makes some exaggerated claims
HTY Gold – The Bottomline
Unless HTY Gold really does work ‘miraculously’ as is claimed, then it is simply a very expensive anti-aging product that contains many commonly found antioxidants, vitamins and oils. With the amount of different oils contained in the formulas, there is no doubt that it will have a smoothing and moisturizing effect on dry, aging skin, but the same ingredients can also be found in much more well-known and more affordable brands.