John Varvatos Eye Serum Overview
John Varvatos Eye Serum is a eye treatment to soothe and invigorate skin around the eye area. This formula is a light gel like serum that helps to relieve puffy skin around the eyes, reduces dark circles, cools, awakens, and refreshes the skin around the eyes. It helps to relieve irritation and inflammation and helps to lock in moisture.
The key ingredients are raspberry extract, sodium hyaluronate, Saxifraga sarmentosa extract, Houttuynia cordata extract, Vitamin C, Caffeine Extract, Cucumber Extract and Green Tea Extract.
John Varvatos Eye Serum is in a professional designer luxury skin care line geared towards men.
John Varvatos Eye Serum - Product Description
John Varvatos Eye Serum is a gel like serum that uses caffeine, green tea, menthol, and cucumber to instantly invigorate, soothe and cool tired eyes. It locks in moisture while reducing dark puffy circles. This is made exclusively for men along with other available products for hair, skin, body, and fragrance.
John Varvatos Eye Serum Advantage
- John Varvatos Eye Serum is fragrance free and recommend for all skin types.
- They offer women’s products also.
- He offers a complementary smaller sample with purchase.
- The product is clean and simple and attractive.
- The brand is well known and the web site is professional.
John Varvatos Eye Serum - Drawbacks
- John Varvatos Eye Serum is around $45.00 to $50.00 for a one ounce bottle.
- They do not offer any reviews, testimonials, pictures on the official web site.
- There is no write up about John Varvatos and his company and how it started.
- There is no complete ingredient list for John Varvatos Eye Serum to refer to and no scientific research performed on these products.
- John Varvatos Eye Serum does not include any Hyaluronic Acid, peptides, antioxidants, or collagen in the formulation.
John Varvatos Eye Serum - The Bottomline
The John Varvatos Eye Serum was formulated by fashion designer, John Varvatos, who among other things brings a designer luxury men’s skin care line.
The eye serum is said to reduce dark under eye circles, puffiness, and fine lines. Although they discuss skin health and aging skin, there is not too much evidence of this knowledge incorporated into John Varvatos products.
It seems that the John Varvatos name is highlighted more that what the product will do for the skin, and it may be marketed more towards the customer who is hoping for a quick fix.
It is important to have customer responses to get an idea of how other people who have already tried the eye product will let you in on how good or bad it worked for them.
There should also be a fair return policy so in case the eye product does not completely satisfy you can return it. If there is a good return policy, you will be more likely to try it out in the first place.
A popular name brand and image may work for some people, but the lack of advanced ingredients is enough reason to question if this may be worth a try or not.