Every woman has her own version of beauty kits, and more often than not, they tend to fill their kits with something that they don’t really need. It is important to have knowledge on the make-up basics you should have in your kit, so you won’t waste your money on cosmetics. Here are some bits of ideas on what must be present in your kits.
- The most important thing that you should have is your container or organizer. Find a neat and simple organizer for you to put on your essentials. In choosing your container, be aware of the volume and the sizes of your products.
- Foundation that compliments your skin tone. It smoothens and evens your face before applying other products.
- Concealer that will hide all your flaws and blemishes such as bags, fine lines and marks on the face.
- Blush that will add dimension your face and enhance your youthful beauty or sun-kissed look.
- Eye shadow that flatters your skin tone and look.
- Neutral colors that can be used for your everyday look.
- More dramatic and exotic colors that can be applied during special events.
- Eyeliner that is used on your eyelids to augment your eyes.
- Powders that can set your foundation and making it last longer.
- A lipstick or lipgloss that coordinate with the other products that you use, and will compliment your look.
- A bronze that will add color to your face and prevent it from looking pale. This product is great during summer to make you look tan.
- Nail polish as well as nail polish remover that help in retouching your nails. Evaluate the products that you wear daily and on special events and place them in separate kits.
- Daily wear should include the basic and natural color that will match anything you wear. Keep it as simple as possible.
- Skin care which includes moisturizers, sunscreen, make-up removers and many others. These products will help you remove your make-up in certain situations.
- Special occasion’s beauty kit involves the use of more dramatic colors and other accents like shimmer, false lashes and others.
Tips and Warnings
In agreement with the make-up basics you should have in your kit, you must take into consideration with these tips and warnings.
- Be aware of the mediums that you use in applying your make-up like, brushes, sponges. These items must be clean or changed regularly to avoid infections and spread of bacteria.
- Purchase high-quality or trusted brands for your products. Use products under the same manufacturer, to prevent the mixing of chemicals. This situation can formulate a chemical stew, which may harm your skin.
- Never share make up regiments with others to avert contamination of the products that can cause skin break outs.
Above all, the most important thing is to stay simple. Do not let beauty products invade your natural beauty. Let your glowing fairness shine through.