Murad Firm and Tone Serum – At A Glance
Firm and Tone Serum by Murad prevails upon the expertise and experience of the Murad Salons and stores to deliver an effective cellulite reducing product. Murad, whose slogan is “where skincare meets healthcare,” is an international esthetics company with salons across the U.S. and Europe and literally hundreds of skincare products. A recognized leader in research and development, Murad develops and manufactures cleansers, moisturizers, supplements, and eye care products and distributes globally.
Murad Firm and Tone Serum a patented formulation designed to minimize imperfections and reduce the visible appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, relies on a targeted approach to fighting cellulite. Prevailing upon a vast array of active ingredients to increase circulation, refine the appearance and texture of the skin, and simulate elasticity. The professionals at Murad offer extensive education in skincare techniques and wellness guidelines both in their salons and through online education tools and suggest that the serum be used in conjunction with Firm and Tone Dietary Supplements to support skin strength.
Murad Firm and Tone Serum – Facts
Murad Firm and Tone Serum, a patented formulation, contains encapsulated liposomes that deliver, through massage, the many active ingredients to the cellulite and stretch mark afflicted areas of the body. Though the list of product ingredients is incredibly long, and many are widely accepted in the treatment of cellulite-such as Centella Asiatica Extract, Caffeine, Retinyl Palmitate- none of these active ingredients are highlighted or their reason for being included in the serum identified. What is highlighted is Cayenne Pepper to invigorate the circulation below the external skin. Horse Nut Tree Extract and Tiger’s Herb work together to help in restoring firmer and smoother skin tone, and Cat’s Claw helps to reduce the appearance of dimpled skin associated with cellulite. A full line of cellulite reducing products are available from Murad and the regimen the developer suggests includes the Firm and Tone Serum, Firm and Tonee Daily Supplement Pack, Activating Body Scrub and Body Firming Cream. Samples of the topical treatments are included with the purchase of the Serum.
The extensive list of product ingredients is included on the manufacturer website, but the reasoning behind the ingredients’ inclusion in the formula is not. Known allergens are highlighted for easy identification.
Murad Firm and Tone Serum – Positive Features
- Murad is a leader in research and development of skincare products.
- Murad is an internationally accepted salon and product developer.
- Free shipping is available for orders over $65.
- Free samples are included with all orders from the official website.
- A complete list of product ingredients is included on the official website, with known allergens marked for easy reference.
- A 60 day money back guarantee is offered from the official website.
- Product return procedures are detailed and simple.
- Product is featured in many national print and television venues.
Murad Firm and Tone Serum – Negative Features
- Very few active ingredients are identified or explained.d.
- At a cost of $75 for a 6.75 ounce tube, this product may be unattainable for some people..
- No free product sample is offered.
- Diversity of products available from Murad might dilute the research and development focus away from serious cellulite treatment.
- The protect contains skin irritating parabens and potential allergens such as Limonene and Linalool.
Murad Firm and Tone Serum – Conclusion
Murad Firm and Tone Serum promises to improve skin firmness and elasticity and mask imperfections in the skin; the company has done a reasonable job of providing substantiation for those claims and delivering on those promises. While the list of ingredients is almost alarmingly long with little or no explanation for the reason behind most of the ingredients, there is little to raise alarm about. While the $75 price tag puts this product out of reach for many, it appears to be an effective option for those willing to pay the price.