Source Image – marieclaire.com
This season, the makeup trends are towards exuding femininity as well as naturalness. It may be smoky eyes, bold red lips, or even nude, but makeup has to reflect one’s personality as well as lifestyle. It needs to hide flaws while emphasizing on qualities. Even though it may appear easy to make, but getting a flawless nude look can even become a real challenge. To obtain the perfect result, you have to pay a lot of attention to various details which can make the difference. However, with the following tips, nude makeup will appear as the easiest trend tips. On the catwalks, you can spot nude makeup at Balmain, Stella McCartney, as well as Burberry Prorsum, Marc Jacobs, besides Nina Ricci, Fendi, as well as Rag & Bone.
Source – the-coveted.com
- It is obvious that in case you want the flawless nude look, your skin has to be adequately taken care of. This rule is applied to nude makeup as well as every other makeup that you choose. It is an essential step in any makeup process and it includes using a moisturizing cream that is appropriate for your skin type. In case you want your cream to be better absorbed, apply it on damp skin and wait for about 10 minutes before you start the makeup process.
- Well, minimalistic is totally true with regards to foundation. The foundation that you use must make your skin complexion look even and not cover it completely. In case you are applying a thick layer on the entire face, you may end up looking rather ridiculous, as if you were wearing a mask. Thus, you need to apply foundation on the T-zone and a bit lighter on the sides as well as on the neck. In case of an oily skin, choose a foundation that one shade lighter than the color of your skin. This is because when the sebum comes in contact with the foundation it may make the color a bit darker, which will only make your problems even more visible.
- Use a concealer for hiding the dark circles under the eyes. The concealer is typically considered as a part of the foundation and thus needs to just one shade lighter than the skin. While applying it, ensure that you don’t draw the attention on any of the flaws. Concealer may be used before or after the foundation. Begin by applying a bit of concealer on the finger and then gently blending it in. Ensure that you choose the right concealer color by trying it on the wrist.
- The powder offers a matte as well as flawless appearance to your skin, besides setting the whole makeup. Apply it in a light, even, and a thin layer to avoid an unaesthetic look.
- A blush can change your facial features completely. Thus, pay a lot of attention when you are using it on your cheekbones. In case you want a face that is fresh-looking, smile and then apply blush in a circular motion on your rounded cheeks, slowly going up towards the temples. You can complete the aspect of your cheekbones by using a bronzing tone that can be applied at the base of the cheek.
- The “no makeup” look will require a natural eye shadow that will be in tones of pink with slight shades of brown, light peach, and can even be light blue or gray to look natural on certain kinds of skin. Avoid that the eye shadow settling into the creases by using a special product for fixing.
- Black is considered as simply being too much for getting a nude makeup. Thus, brown mascara is a much better option. For the lower lashes you may use transparent mascara to elongate the eyelashes. While applying mascara, do not use it in excess and apply it more on the ends and less on the base.
- To get perfect, flawless look as well as smooth lips, exfoliating is important. A nude, fresh and light makeup does not require lipstick as even a lip balm would work great. However, in case you want to use a lipstick, choose sandy shades which offer luminosity and are able to complete the look in a natural way. You may even choose a lip gloss in case you wish to make your lips look fuller.
Source – makeupforlife.net
Source – dominican-republic-live.com