Peter Thomas Roth Power C20 Anti-Oxidant Serum Gel – At A Glance
Peter Thomas Roth Power C20 Anti-Oxidant Serum Gel, from the Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care Company is a collagen boosting, skin smoothing formulation. Founded by skin care innovator, Peter Thomas Ross, the company began with the founder’s interest in finding effective, rejuvenating products for his personal use which has grown to a collection of over 100 products ranging from moisturizers, anti-aging treatments, cleansers, scrubs, eye care, fragrances, hydration and sun care. The line is available at select spas and retail locations worldwide and online.
Power C20 Anti-Oxidant Serum Gel, while not readily found on the Peter Thomas Roth website and not specifically marketed as an anti-cellulite product is available from several online retailers. It contains many cellulite reducing active ingredients and relies on a maximum strength formulation of 20% Vitamin C to accomplish its intended goal to help skin look and feel smoother, and reduce lines and wrinkles.
Peter Thomas Roth Power C20 Anti-Oxidant Serum Gel – Facts
Peter Thomas Roth Power C20 Anti-Oxidant Serum Gel provides a potent and stable 20% L-Ascorbic Acid base to address free radical damage while Caffeine and Gingko Biloba Extract help to increase circulation and blood flow and drain fat deposits on the cellular level. Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract and Hyaluronic Acid are among the moisturizing ingredients to replenish and hydrate the skin. Designed for all skin types, except sensitive skin, the serum has been clinically and allergy tested.
Product ingredient information is not listed on the manufacturer’s website, though a complete ingredient list is available on several retail websites.
Peter Thomas Roth Power C20 Anti-Oxidant Serum Gel – Positive Features
- Produced by a ten year old company with a reputation for providing quality products.
- Active ingredients have been proven to have a positive impact on the appearance of cellulite.
- A complete list of product ingredients is available.
- Company contact information is available on the official website to answer questions about their products.
Peter Thomas Roth Power C20 Anti-Oxidant Serum Gel- Negative Features
- Product is expensive at $85 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle. The cost is prohibitive for many potential users.
- No free product sample is offered.
- No user testimonials are available on official website.
- Product is not marketed as an anti-cellulite treatment and appears to be targeted for use primarily on the face.
Peter Thomas Roth Power C20 Anti-Oxidant Serum Gel – Conclusion
Peter Thomas Roth Power C20 Anti-Oxidant Serum Gel while not specifically a cellulite cream, contains several of the active ingredients found in effective cellulite fighting products. The small size of the bottle, as well as the fine line and wrinkle reducing claims lead users to believe this product is designed for use on the face, rather than on typical cellulite prone body parts. Given the cost for a small amount, users would do better using the cellulite specific Ultimate Body Sculpting Gel from the same company or another cellulite targeting product.