Philosophy Think Big Semi-Matte – Overview
Philosophy Think Big Semi-Matte Lip Plump, Primer and Definer is an alternative to glossy lip plumper varieties on the market today. The high quality lip enhancing product gives dramatic results and smoothness in a finish that is semi-matte for soft, smooth lips, without the stickiness of gloss.
Philosophy has been used by celebrities, dermatologists, and consumers for years. This brand enhances beauty for the mind and body with inspired names for the products, whimsical packaging, and clean, crisp fragrances.
The owner, Christina Carlino, was also responsible for founding the medical skin care company, Biomedic. Combined, Philosophy and Biomedic partnered to produce cutting-edge, high quality, and natural products.
Philosophy Think Big Semi – Product Description
Think Big Semi-Matte Lip Plump, Primer and Definer is a formula that is rich in emollients, and enhances, smoothes, and conditions the lips. Their goal was to market an upscale, lip enhancing product, that created dramatic results, while it soothed and conditioned.
To apply the semi-matte plumper, primer, and definer, smooth over the surface of the lips by itself, or before the application of your favorite lipstick. A tingly feeling, and slight redness will occur, but this is normal. This indicates that it is working. This semi-matte lip enhancer is full of topical vitamins to relieve dry, rough lips, making them soft, and smooth.
Philosophy Think Big Semi-Matte – Advantage
- This semi-matte lip plump finish in the form of a lipstick is a great alternative to shiny glosses.
- Big Mouth Think Big Lip Plump runs approximately $25 for a tube.
- This one is so natural that you wouldn’t have to apply it using a mirror.
- Philosophy products are created with inspirational fragrances designed to enhance the mood.
- The colors of Philosophy products are supernatural and this will enhance your own beauty.
- This lip product has been tested by Dermatologists.
Philosophy Think Big Semi-Matte – Drawbacks
- Tomato extract is one of the ingredients, which can have a negative effect on some individual’s lips.
- The ingredients are listed on the website, but the ingredients that enhance plumping are vague.
- There is no clinical trial research, or before/after pictures displayed on the website.
Philosophy Think Big Semi-Matte – The Bottom Line
Philosophy Think Big Lip Plump, Primer, and Definer is a fabulous alternative lipstick lip plumper to the messy gooiness of the run of the mill gloss. You do have the choice of adding your favorite lip color, or gloss after the application of this plumper, since there is such a slight tint to it.
The manner in which the ingredients work in this semi-matte lip plumper product is not explored, even though a list of ingredients is readily available. They do not explain whether this lip plumper provides temporary, or long term results.
The reputation of the groundbreaking, 150 year old company, partnered with the knowhow of the medical skin care industry, and all the technology that comes with it, gives the satisfaction that makes Philosophy one of the most trusted brands on the market.
Since Philosophy’s products are also sold on QVC, you have the chance to see the products, and the representative on live television before buying them. With QVC’s reputation, they don’t represent just any product, unless it is above and beyond, like the products make by Philosophy.