Many people suffer from dark circles under their eyes which can be due to a number of different factors including lifestyle, illness or even genetics. Revitalume is a product that promises to eradicate dark circles permanently to leave the user looking refreshed, younger and less stressed.The official information for Revitalume can be found on the website Dark Circles.net and is very comprehensive. It provides not only product details and FAQ’s but also additional information regarding the reasons for the problem, make up tips and natural remedies like the use of teabags and cucumbers (which they recommend in addition to Revitalume).
The FAQ section answers mostly questions concerning the use of Revitalume and expected results plus ordering and shipping details. There are some customer testimonials but no accompanying before and after photos.
Revitalume - Product Description
Revitalume is a blend of natural botanical and vasoprotective ingredients that are designed to cure circles under the eyes by strengthening the delicate eye area skin, reducing capillaries and increasing collagen production. The site does provide a full ingredient list which includes the anti-inflammatory hesperidin methyl chalcone, anti-oxidant chrysin, palmitoyl oligopeptide and tetrapeptide-3 which stimulates collagen production and cucumber extract for gentle bleaching and soothing. The cream also contains a number of ingredients to condition the skin such as vitamins E and C and aloe vera.
Directions for Revitalume are simple – it should be applied sparingly to clean, dry skin twice a day, and is presumably suitable for use under make up.
- Revitalume is offered for a free 30-day trial
- The product is 100% guaranteed
- The product is designed to produce results in as little as two or three days (although the website states that it may take up to 30 days for some users)
- The website provides an FAQ section and customer testimonials
- The Dark Circles.net site provides a good amount of extra information regarding the condition
- Revitalume reduces the chance of future darkness appearing in the eye area by strengthening the skin
- The Revitalume Health Rewards program gives the customer a 23.1% discount on all orders
- The bottle has a pump-top, cutting down the chances of bacteria reaching the product
Revitalume - Drawbacks
- It is unlikely that the cream will start working immediately as claimed
- No ingredient amounts are known
- There are no independent reviews available for Revitalume on the internet
- The product is only available directly from the website
- The customer is signed up for the auto-billing service when ordering the free trial bottle
Revitalume - The Bottomline
Revitalume is a relatively new product, having been launched in September 2008, which may explain the lack of independent reviews available. However, Revitalume does contain some active ingredients that would certainly improve the condition of the eye area skin, giving the user a more youthful appearance.
Whilst Revitalume is offered at a reasonable price, costing $64.95 for a two month supply (if used according to instructions) it is still a lot of money to spend on a product with little performance history.