Revitol Cellulite Solution – At A Glance
Revitol is the brand name under which a wide variety of skincare and herbal supplements-from anit-aging and hair removal to acne and stretch mark treatments-are manufactured and distributed. The developer/manufacturer of the product claims stringent quality control protocols on all product analysis, raw materials, packaging and labeling, and production equipment to ensure the purity and safety of their many products. Among their products is Revitol’s Cellulite Solution, an anti-cellulite cream for both men and women.
As a cellulite treatment product, Revitol Cellulite Solution relies upon marine ingredients, Caffeine and Retinol A to eliminate cellulite dimples, boost muscle tone and sculpt the body within three months of continued use. The manufacturer offers weight loss guidelines and assistance in the form of free e-literature and lifetime online membership to their weight loss, fitness program system.
Revitol Cellulite Solution – Facts
The primary active ingredients in Revitol Cellulite Solution are L-Carnitine, algae extract, Bladdewrack, Green Tea, Caffeine and Retinol A. Although the company does provide assurance of their quality control standards of their “safe natural ingredients,” the amounts and origins of these ingredients are not listed in concentration order, so it is unclear if there are sufficient levels of the active ingredients. Some users may find this unacceptable, but several of the listed active ingredients have been shown to have a level of impact on the appearance cellulite which is the goal of the product.
A full list of product ingredients is offered on the manufacturer website.
Revitol Cellulite Solution – Positive Features
- Product ingredient information is provided.
- Money back guarantee available with purchase.
- User testimonials are offered on the official product website.
- Before and after use photos are shown on the official product website
- Two free bonuses-a lifetime online weight loss program membership and an E-book download “Proven Weight Loss Techniques” are included with product purchase.
- No tingling sensation is produced by the product, which may be a welcome change from other cellulite treatments by users who find the sensation bothersome.
Revitol Cellulite Solution – Negative Features
- Product must be applied 3-4 times per day which may be difficult for some users.
- $40.00 for 4 oz. of a product that is to be applied several times a day may be prohibitive for some.
- No free product sample is offered.
- Large number of products available from Revitol might make some users suspect of its attention and expertise in the area of cellulite.
Revitol Cellulite Solution – Conclusion
Whether Revitol Cellulite Solution is as the literature claims, the only cellulite cream that works on several tissue levels, is questionable, however, its listed active ingredients have been studied and found effective in improving, temporarily the appearance of cellulite. It is challenging to find the cost of the product on the official website but may be purchased easily on online retail sites.