Reviva Firming Eye Serum Overview
Reviva Firming Eye Serum by Revia Labs, with Alpha Lipoic Acid, reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the eye, puffiness and dark under eye circles. The special consistency penetrates the thin skin of the eye for quick absorption.
For over 35 years, since 1973, Reviva Labs has been using all natural ingredients in the formulation of their products. Reviva’s line is comprised of skin treatments for professionals who demand individualized formulas for specific needs.
It is the only brand in health food and cosmetic stores used in over 1200 professional skin care salons worldwide.
Reviva Firming Eye Serum - Product Description
Firming Eye Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Vitamin C Ester reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, as well as future wrinkles. DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Wheat Protein help firm and fight bags and puffiness. Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin Ester C help to protect and nourish. Mulberry and Lime help to lighten dark circles. Hyaluronic Acid and Allantoin moisturizes and tones the eye area.
Reviva Firming Eye Serum Advantage
- Some of the ingredients in this eye treatment are Olive Oil, Whole Wheat Protein, Mulberrry Extract and Lime Extract.
- This product can be used morning and night alone or under make up.
- No animal testing is done with this product.
- This product has the ingredient Hyaluronic Acid.
- It is inexpensive at under $20.00 for one pumper.
Reviva Firming Eye Serum - Drawbacks
- They list only a few key ingredients and describe them somewhat.
- They do not offer a free trial or samples.
- They offer so many different products instead of one that does it all.
- There are no before and after photos of results.
- Not all the ingredients are natural in the formula.
- Customer testimonials are not available.
- They may not be offering a money back guarantee.
- The quality of the product may be lower since the price is lower.
Reviva Firming Eye Serum - The Bottomline
Reviva Firming Eye Serum has an very effective ingredient, Hyaluronic Acid. It also boasts DMAE which gives a lifting effect to the skin, Alpha Lipoic Acid is antioxidant that is more potent than Vitamin C or E and helps to boost cell energy. Vitamin C Ester is an antioxidant to help repair past damage by producing collagen.
They were the first company to introduce elastin into their products. They offer so many products for certain specific purposes, but not one of these products has everything that does it all. They believe in layering a product one after the other which can get expensive. The focus is mostly on all their achievements over the past 30+ years it is hard to tell which product they stand behind the most.
The relatively lower price may lead to believe that the quality is lower also. It would be helpful for someone being bombarded with choices to narrow it down with testimonials, before and after pictures, customer feedback and a complete ingredient list with explanations.