Under EyeBryten Overview
Under EyeBryten is manufactured by Woodridge Labs. Woodridge Labs was founded in 1996 and has developed and marketed many other personal care products through their website. Under EyeBryten is available on the web though the manufacturer’s web site and Amazon as well as through a host of popular brick-and-mortar retail drug stores. The Under EyeBryten product is marketed to help with severe dark circle and under eye puffiness.
Under EyeBryten - Product Description
Under EyeBryten claims to reduce the appearance of dark circles and reduce the puffiness found under the eyes. The product contains a formula that combines peptides and extracts with Hyloxyl™ and Eyeliss™, two key ingredients also promoted through Eyevive, a product that appears to have evidence of the effectiveness of such peptides when Eyevive was studied by the Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc.
Additionally, the product contains Green Tea Extract, Aloe and Pro-Vitamin B5.
Under EyeBryten claims results can be seen in as little as two weeks, but that better results can be found after a month. The company recommends continued use for a more “natural” and “healthy” look.
Though EyeBryten compares itself to the Hylexin product that is available in department stores for considerably more money, the product’s information listing is also are careful to disassociate itself from Bremenn Research Labs, the licensee of the name Hylexin
Under EyeBryten Advantage
- It appears to be a less expensive version of other popular eye cream products.
- It contains green tea extract, aloe and pro-vitamin B5.
- The matketing does not contain gimmicky wording, and the packaging makes the product look almost like a generic medical or pharmaceutical product.
- You can buy directly online or in many stores such as Rite Aid.
Under EyeBryten - Drawbacks
- EyeBryten does not appear to publish its full list of ingredients to potential buyers.
- It is unclear exactly what Hyloxyl™ and Eyeliss™ contain or how they work in conjunction with the unnamed peptides and extracts.
- Though the Woodridge Labs is supposed to be an independent developer and marketer of the product, the focus is all on the marketing, not the development of the product.
Under EyeBryten - The Bottom line
Under EyeBryten could be a great product if you are looking for a more affordable version of an eye cream such as Eyevive or Hylexin. Under EyeBryten is sold for $25, which a considerable savings over its $95 competitors. It is also easy to find in local drug stores, so it is available for impulse buyers who want to try a new eye cream immediately instead of waiting for an online or phone order to ship.
The lack of information about the product’s research and development leaves many questions to be answered. We would like to see more information about their Hyloxyl™ and Eyeliss™, a full list of ingredients (including information on the additional peptides and extracts) and other information that tells us there is real research behind how well this product performs. Even a few testimonials from happy customers might help support its claims to reduce the appearance of dark circles and reduce the puffiness found under the eyes.