Wei East Eyes Alive Overview
Wei East (pronounced way east) Eyes Alive perks up tired eyes with a herbal formula to help smooth away fine lines and wrinkles, lightens dark circles, and helps to reduce puffiness.
Wei East is the combination of many years of Chinese herbal wisdom mixed with Western technology and testing.
This imported time tested herbal formula specifically addresses beauty dilemmas in the eye area. This silky Chinese herbal formula helps to perk up tired looking eyes. This formula helps to diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness for a cosmetic boost to the eyes.
Wei East Eyes Alive - Product Description
Wei East Eyes Alive is a three in one eye treatment that addresses dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines. Wei East Eyes Alive goes on silky smooth and uses intense concentrations of herbs in the formula. Lushan Green Tea is hand picked in Wei East Alive which has powerful healing powers.Every Wei East product is rich with natural herbal ingredients. Some ingredients included in Eyes Alive are green tea, mulberry, loquat, soy, seaweed, cucumber and safflower.
Wei East Eyes Alive Advantage
- Wei East Eyes Alive brightens the eye area, reduces puffiness and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Wei East Eyes is a customer favorite year after year.
- Wei East Eyes contains no oils or creams.
- Use this product daily for maximum benefit.
- To get a fresh daytime look, mix concealer with Eyes Alive and apply over makeup.
- Eyes Alive is also available on HSN for $24.98 plus $5.20 S & H.
- This eye product is easy to use by applying a dot with the ring finger around the eye area.
Wei East Eyes Alive - Drawbacks
- The complete ingredient list was not available on the official web site.
- Some find the plant extract formula irritating and does not help with discoloration.
- Wei East Eyes Alive costs $35.00 for a small tube.
- They do not offer a sunscreen in their product line.
- They do not offer special concern products like for acne or skin discolorations.
- There is very little scientific proof that these products will work for the skin.
Wei East Eyes Alive - The Bottomline
East meets West as centuries old herbal formulas meet with Americas advanced cosmetic technology for younger looking skin. Wei East Eyes Alive gives you the opportunity to take a natural approach to skin care. Chinese plants and roots are harvested at various times to obtain the highest quality. Seven ingredients, green tea, red peony root, Tibetan chrysanthemum, reishi mushroom, pomegranate peel, ginger and soy are listed as the main herbs in Wei East products, but not specifically all in Eyes Alive. There was no detailed list of the products on the official web site that are only in Wei East Eyes Alive. Some of the less exotic plant extracts do have a reasonable amount of research backing up the claims they make on the skin. Some of the claims are pushed too far by claiming that your aging skin will be restored to youthful skin.