10 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
A little goes a long way. We’ve all heard of this saying. This is especially true when it comes to burning calories and losing weight. Simple adjustments in lifestyle can result to burning more calories and losing weight quickly. According to experts, a pound of fat approximately contains 3500 calories.
Creating a daily calorie deficit is the most important way to lose weight and burn fat. Most people don’t have an hour or two to spare for going to the gym. The good news is that there are easy ways to burn 100 calories without the actual workout program. When doing physical activities, you don’t need one or two hours.
- Jump rope or jog for about ten minutes. This can be done three to five times a day and the result will be almost similar to working out in the gym for an hour. This is simply one of the best among the easy ways to burn 100 calories because it does so in a very short amount of time.
- Walk for 15 minutes. Instead of using your car, you can walk when you’re just going to places that are not very far. You can also park your car far from your office or the mall in order to burn additional calories. This is surely one of the top among the easy ways to burn 100 calories. You can also do this at home by walking up and down your stairs for 15 minutes which burns approximately 100 calories.
- Bike around your neighborhood or nearby location for about 20 minutes. A leisure bike ride around your house is very enjoyable as it lets you enjoy the breeze and the scenery outdoor.
- Clean the house for 30 minutes. Most people don’t know but doing household chores and cleaning can burn a considerable amount of calories.
- Wash your car. This takes about 30 to 40 minutes and is guaranteed to burn 100 calories.
- Play 25 minutes of ping-pong.
- Row a boat for about 25 minutes.
- Sport your dance skills for about 25 minutes. It’s fun, entertaining, good for the soul and healthy.
- Window shopping for about 25 minutes. Most people don’t consider this to be exercise. This is perhaps the secret of many women who love to go shopping. Walking around the mall and going from store to store to compare prices will definitely help you burn calories and lose weight quickly.
- Grocery shopping.
Burning calories doesn’t necessarily have to involve exercising for one to three hours a day. The simple act of doing normal daily physical activities can burn off calories and contribute to weight loss. If you want to lose weight without exercising for long periods, just remember to incorporate these easy ways to burn 100 calories in your daily routine.