24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
1. What is 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream?
This product is an anti-aging formula specially formulated to uplift, repair and rejuvenate the thin and delicate skin around your eyes. More specifically, this product is specially formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- It smoothens out the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles.
- It enhances local circulation.
- It improves fluid drainage to relieve your eye area of puffiness and dark circles.
2. 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream – Does it Really Work?
This eye cream is formulated with ingredients that help relieve inflammation, enhance circulation, improve protection, and enhance the wrinkle correcting functions of your skin cells. By combining these, this product is enabled to provide immediate and buildable improvements to the health and appearance of skin around your eye area.
3. What Are The Ingredients In 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream
- Gold: Improves skin elasticity, enhances natural regeneration functions, and protects your skin from becoming degraded too soon.
- Peptides: Serve multiple functions particularly improving your skin’s natural mechanisms for renewal and repair.
- Caffeine: It improves blood circulation around your eye area, promotes faster metabolism, and enhances fluid drainage that help clear your eye skin of puffiness and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin E: It dramatically boosts your skin nourishment, delivers antioxidant functions, and helps restore your skin’s protective barrier function.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A Vitamin A derivative, this ingredient improves the rate of skin regeneration while also inhibiting melanin formation which brightens your eye area.
- Glycine Soja Oil: It delivers natural anti-inflammatory properties to help heal your skin from signs of irritation, including redness and skin darkening.
- Olive Oil: It contains rich amounts of antioxidants and delivers a significant volume of moisture to rejuvenate your aging skin.
- Green Tea Extract: A powerful antioxidant, it also helps heal your skin faster.
- Aloe Barbadensis: It works with your skin’s natural repair mechanisms to speed up the rate of skin repair and refortifies your skin’s protective barrier function.
4. How to apply 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream
Apply this eye cream over freshly cleansed skin only. Dot around your eye area then spread with a gentle massage to help enhance blood circulation around your eye area. For best results, use morning and night.
5. Benefits of 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream
- This eye cream offers a multi-faceted formula that addresses the many and varied concerns inherent to aging and mature skin.
- It floods your skin with protective antioxidants.
- This product is specially formulated to address signs of aging around the eye area.
- This product contains ingredients that are well-known to improve the appearance of aging skin.
6. Disadvantages of 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream
- Product cost is on the higher middle range.
- Product distribution channels appear to be severely limited and may not be available in many areas.
- The manufacturer fails to provide clinical evidence of product efficacy and safety.
- This product is not covered by money back guarantee.
7. Does 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Although the manufacturer does not mention any potential side effects, this product is formulated with potentially irritating ingredients, including triethanolamine.
8. Final Verdict: 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream
This product well qualifies as a potentially efficacious solution for all your aging eye skin issues. However, there are no guarantees that your skin will respond well to this product. Make sure to compare and contrast with other options before you buy.
Frequently Asked Questions About 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream:
- What is the Price of 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream? This cream sells for $108 for a 15 g bottle on the official product website.
- Where to buy 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream? This product is available on the official product website as well as on major reseller sites.
- Does the 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream come with money back guarantee? There is no mention anywhere of money back guarantees or warranties on the official product website.
- Is 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream approved by the FDA? Products like this are considered cosmetics and are not required to be submitted to FDA approval.
- Who Should Use 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream? This eye cream is specially suited for mature or aging skin or, for younger but prematurely aging skin.
- Should I use the 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream once or twice daily? For best results, use this product for up to two times daily.
- How long does one bottle of 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream last? Despite the small packaging, a small amount goes a long way so, typically, one bottle should be sufficient for a month’s use.
- How long will results last? Results will vary across users, depending on your skin’s response to the formula. Your skin will keep aging though and whatever gains result from product use with products like this usually last only until product use is discontinued.
- Can I use the 24K Intensive Eye Formula Cream with makeup? Yes, allow the product to completely melt into your skin before layering with makeup.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."