37 Actives Extreme High Performance Anti-Aging Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
37 Actives High Performance Anti-Aging Cream, US $195 for 1 oz. and US $295 for the 1.7 oz. jar, contains exactly 37 ingredients all working towards improving the vitality, health and youthfulness of your skin. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following results:
Provide both corrective and preventive anti-aging skin care
Relieve your skin of inflammation that includes redness, itchiness, swelling and other signs of skin irritation
Restore and rebuild your skin’s protective outer layers to improve your skin’s resilience against free radicals, UV, infections, and other damaging factors, including environmental factors
Improve skin synthesis and regeneration for a softer and silkier skin appearance
Provide antioxidant protection
Significantly bring up your skin’s moisture levels to restore softness and suppleness to the touch
Improve cellular level energy to achieve skin improvements sooner
This product is formulated by , Dr. Macrene Alexiades, a dermatologist based in Manhattan.
- Peptides: Amino acids that delivers multiple functions in restoring skin moisture and facilitating faster repairs and regeneration mechanisms
- Arginine: Calms and soothes inflammation to restore your skin’s natural brightness and restore its healthy complexion
- Bisabolol: Rich in pro-Vitamin B5, this ingredient facilitates better skin synthesis while also calming inflammation
- Coffee: Revitalizes skin cells by improving microcirculation and deliverin high levels of antioxidants
- Yerba Mate Tea: Contains highly potent antioxidants and traces of minerals like zinc and selenium which are important in restoring skin health
- Feverfew: Relieves swelling, redness, irritation and other allergic reactions on the skin
- Ferulic Acid: Works two ways for the benefit of your skin; first, it provides antioxidant protection, and second, it rehydrates your skin
- Resveratrol, Vitamins C & E: Provide antioxidant protection while also re-energizing skin cells to make beautiful things happen to your skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Replaces the natural hyaluronic acid that your skin produces to restore moisture and assist in collagen production
- Barley Extract (EGF-like): Adds antioxidant protection while also causes skin to lighten up
- Marine botanicals: Provides anti-aging benefits down to the DNA level
- Sodium Lactate: Improves your skin’s moisture levels dramatically while also increasing barrier protection
- Glycerin: An emollient that helps restore moisture in damaged, aging skin
- Soy Lecithin: Improves skin moisture and synthesis
37 Actives High Performance Anti-Aging Cream must be applied with your daytime and nighttime routine, following cleansing and toning. Massage in to help incorporate the product into your skin.
- Formulated with a powerful blend of a long list of beneficial skin ingredients
- Product is made with a well-rounded strategy to beat skin damage and signs of skin aging
- Free from PEGs and parabens
- Product is infused with phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin
- Packaged in a jar which compromises the potency of the formula
37 Actives High Performance Anti-Aging Cream can’t possibly leave your skin craving for more but, not if its wonderful ingredients can avoid contamination and loss of potency — thanks to its jar packaging.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."