5 Tips to Grow Longer Eyelashes Naturally
There are many ways you can achieve the look of longer eyelashes. Obtaining longer, healthier looking eyelashes is every woman’s dream. Every woman knows that long eyelashes tend to add a sexy, dramatic appeal to the eyes. Long eyelashes attract attention to the eyes. The darker and longer they are, the more dramatic the eyes appear. Using the following 5 tips, it is entirely possible to grow longer eyelashes naturally:
- Apply oils to the lash line nightly
- Increase your intake of vitamins and minerals
- Use a curler in conjunction with volumizing mascara
- Make use of serums that encourage longer lash growth
- Avoid harsh chemicals that damage lashes
Applying oils to the lash line strengthens the lashes from root to tip, therefore allowing you to grow longer eyelashes naturally. It is recommended that you apply these oils to your lash line on a nightly basis and leave them on overnight. Rinse your eyes in the morning using tepid water. You can damage the strength and growth rate of your lashes if you use harsh chemicals so avoid any makeups that contain unnecessary chemicals. If you use mascara, try opting for mascara that encourages lash growth rather than those that contain chemicals.
You can grow longer eyelashes naturally if you carefully use a lash curler. Applying gentle pressure on the lashes encourages them to grow. It can also temporarily give you the appearance of longer fuller lashes until the lashes grow. Use a curler in conjunction with volumizing mascara in order to provide the appearance of long, dark lashes while you wait for your lashes to grow. There are many types of mascara that contain vitamins, minerals and conditioning oils so try and stick to those. Wiggle the mascara brush back and forth, as you apply it in order to avoid unwanted clumps.
Furthermore, increase your intake of vitamins and minerals. Vitamins and minerals strengthen the hair, therefore promoting faster growth. The best way to ensure the proper balance of vitamin and mineral intake is to include a multi-vitamin supplement to your daily regimen. Use serums containing conditioner and vitamins that provide you with a way to grow longer eyelashes naturally. You can find many of these products at your local pharmacy or convenience store. Make sure and check out lash enhancing product reviews before you make a purchase. No method is guaranteed but even if you do not achieve longer lashes, you will surely achieve healthier, stronger, shinier looking lashes.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day