7 Second Eye Lift Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is 7 Second Eye Lift?
Are you tired of seeing your old, puffy eyes whenever you look in the mirror? If you’re equally tired of feeling helpless, it’s time to research and find the product that will solve your skin aging issues. Stop staring! Take action.
No information available for manufacturer but, a dedicated website is being run for this product.
The product manufacturer claims that the product’s advanced ingredients – Syn-Coll, Eyeseryl, Matrixyl 3000, Pepha Tight and Vitamin C – work together to give you even toned, healthier looking and rejuvenated skin in just 7 minutes after product application. With regular use, these same ingredients help skin fight the manifestation of signs of skin aging so no reversals are even necessary. However according to reviews results are temporary.
7 Second Eye Lift – Does it really work?
7 Second Eye Lift is distributed in 7.5 ml tubes, each sold for $19.95. This product kicks out your puffy, tired looking eyes in an instant – 7 seconds to be exact!
7 Second Eye Lift is formulated with peptides that dramatically floods skin with moisture and plumps it in seconds that instantly blots out dark under eye circles in a matter of 7 seconds – yes, no more waiting for weeks or months to see real, visible, noticeably improved results, plus you do not need to go under the knife and suffer downtime to get these amazing results. However, the combination of active ingredients is weak.
The product has been carefully formulated with highly effective ingredients that are gentle enough not to cause irritation even for men and women with sensitive skin types.
What are the ingredients in 7 Second Eye Lift?
7 Second Eye Lift is formulated with the following active ingredients:
- Syn-Coll: It is a patented Ogliopeptide. It has been shown to increase collagen production by as much as 120%.
- Eyeseryl: It is a tetrapeptide that has been proven to improve skin elasticity by as much as 30%. Eyesery also works by stimulating blood vessels underneath skin to improve circulation and prevent fluid buildup.
- Pepha Tight: It is made from the combination of a specific algae and polysaccharides, helps to instantly tighten and firm up skin. It has been shown to increase skin elasticity.
- Vitamin C: It acts as an antioxidant to protect skin from further damage. However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
Benefits of 7 Second Eye Lift
- It provides a longer, 90-day money back guarantee.
- Firmer skin, brighter eye area, reduced eye puffiness in an instant. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Active ingredients are highly potent and have been scientifically proven to deliver skin benefits
Disadvantages of 7 Second Eye Lift
- Full list of ingredients and manufacturer information are not available, making it difficult to establish accountability for product claims.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
How to apply 7 Second Eye Lift
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Apply morning and night around the eye area.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Always perform a patch test to observe possible allergic reactions to the product.
Final Verdict: 7 Second Eye Lift
7 Second Eye Lift is made from patented and highly potent active ingredients that have been proven to deliver skin benefits to aging skin. It’s a good product to kick out your skin aging issues. Also, purchase is backed by a 90 day 100% Money Back Guarantee. However according to reviews results are temporary.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.