A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub Overview:
A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub is a mild exfoliant the help remove the dead layer of the skin. Bath and Body Works formulated this scrub to help skin cells resurface faster and reveal your younger and healthier skin beneath. This scrub contains ground walnut shells that exfoliate the skin.
This scrub is available at their official website in 8oz tube. This exfoliant costs $16.50 per packaging.
This product has a limited availability and is not carried by third-party retailers. Continue reading this A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub review to help you find more information about this product.
About A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub – Does It Really Work?
Bath and Body Works have been delivering skin care and fragrant products for more than two decades. They specialize in manufacturing fragrant scents that will give you happiness. They guarantee that you will love every product you get from them or they will give your money back.
Using this A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub promises that you will have the following benefits:
- Brighter and softer skin.
- Take away skin dullness.
- It leaves the skin moisturized.
What Are The Ingredients In A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub?
Bath and Body Work’s A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub ingredients are as follows:
- Walnut Shells: This product uses organic ground walnut shells as an abrasive to manually remove the dead skin cells as you rub it on your skin.
- Shea Butter: This scrub contains shea butter to counteract the drying effects of exfoliating scrub.
Aside from these two, very few information is available online for a detailed list of ingredients.
Directions To Use:
To enjoy using A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub, wet your face with warm water. Dispense liberal amount on your palms and rub it together. Spread it evenly on the face and start massaging it using small circular motions from the forehead to the jaws. Rinse with warm water and pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- This scrub removes dead skin cells.
- This walnut scrub leaves the skin moisturized.
- This product has very little information available online.
- There is no ingredient list posted on their official website to make sure that it does not contain anything you may be allergic to.
- This product is not available on third-party retail websites.
- There are no user reviews online to help you find out some first-hand information from verified users.
Does A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub Have Any Side-Effects?
It’s difficult to gather information about A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub side-effects. This product is not popular enough and does not have user reviews online. However, you may expect:
- Exfoliants are known to take away dead skin cells but can also render the skin dry. Without enough moisturizing ingredients to balance this side-effect, this can lead to flaking and worse, acne breakout.
- If you have plant allergies, you may get rashes, redness, swelling, or worse, anaphylaxis from a severe reaction.
- Not knowing what this product can pose a danger to your skin health.
A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub Customer Reviews:
Unfortunately, there are no verified A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub reviews from their official website or other retail websites that you can find. Not many users have tried this, and we can infer that this may not be as effective as those with high positive scores.
A Little Nuts Walnut Scrub is only available on their official website and is not carried by other third-party retailers. It may be better to steer away from products that do not have any review online.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: