Abella Mayfair Description
Abella Mayfair is presented as an anti-aging treatment that can promote a healthy appearance in your skin without the need for invasive injections or surgeries. It is meant to be used regularly through application to your face after washing and drying. The product is sold directly from the manufacturer in a “trial and autoshipment” way – you pay $3.95 to enroll in the program and receive a month’s supply of the product. You will then be billed $99.95 per month and sent an additional month’s supply each month. After the trial period all sales are considered final by the manufacturer.
Abella Mayfair Ingredients
This product does not provide a full list of the active ingredients on their website, but we were able to locate reviews which considered the full range of these ingredients. Based on these third-party reports, the active ingredients in this formula are as follows:
- Vitamins and Minerals: Manganese, iron, sodium silicates
- Botanical extracts: Cucumber, Aloevera, rosemary, balm mint, yeast
- Retinol palmitate: A derivative of Vitamin A, with proven positive clinical effects on skin in some situations
Abella Mayfair Directions
We could not find information on how Abella Mayfair is meant to be applied. However, most similar products are applied after washing and gently drying your face, once or twice per day.
Abella Mayfair Advantages
- No known side effects.
- Some of the ingredients (Retinol in particular) have clinical backing
- Autoshipment program can be convenient
Abella Mayfair Disadvantages
- No clinical evidence is provided to support the claims that this product functions the way it is described
- Autoship/trial sales method can conceal the price
- No returns/exchange policies, except for damaged products
- Price is very high
Abella Mayfair does not present us with a strong case. While it contains ingredients that are common in anti-aging products, there is a very high price tag attached to them which does not come with clinical research, a clear explanation of the purpose of these ingredients, or a returns policy if you have a poor reaction to the product.
There are beauty products available for every budget and need in the modern market place, and we encourage you to shop around thoroughly before you make your final decision on where to spend your well-earned money.