Tanceuticals AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion Overview
AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion, 4.2 fl oz (125 g) tube sold at a price of USD 48, this cellulite treatment is a dual-function lotion that can give the skin a natural tanned look and reduce the look of cellulite. It can be bought from the official Tanceuticals website and other third-party retailer sites.Know how this product works in this AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion review!
About Ac Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion – Does It Really Work?
Tanceuticals AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion is manufactured by Tanceuticals, a company that is dedicated to developing and formulating dual-function self-tanning lotions and its accessories.
As per the claims of the manufacturer, the product can deliver the following benefits:
What Are The Ingredients In Ac Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion
Below are some AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Leaf juice: This leaf extract has soothing and calming properties that would be beneficial for irritated and blemished skin. It also gives a cooling effect that can keep skin irritation at bay.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: This seed oil contains high amounts of vitamin E that can protect the skin from free radical damage as well as environmental stressors.
- Vitamin E: Aside from providing advanced protection from environmental stressors and signs of aging, this can also deeply nourish the skin from deep within.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Rich in antioxidants, this extract can keep aging at bay. More than that, it also offers anti-inflammatory benefits to the skin.
Directions To Use
Since the lotion also acts as a self-tanner, the application process may be a bit more complicated. Take a shower and exfoliate and remove unwanted hair from your skin before applying the lotion. It is best that you shave your hair 24 hours before you use it. It is also recommended that you completely moisturize your skin too.
For best results, apply the Tanceuticals AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion evenly on your skin. Start on your face and neck. Make sure that you will not miss any part of your body. To avoid marks on your hands, it would be best if you would wear gloves while applying the product. Apply this at night then wash it off the next day.
- This is a dual-purpose lotion.
- It delivers a natural looking tan minus the hassles that come with the use of tanning beds.
- It dries faster than the usual tanner.
- The lotion contains fragrance in large amounts.
- It also has alcohol.
- It is also a bit expensive.
Does Ac Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion Have Any Side-Effects?
As per the ingredient list of the lotion, it is possible that you will experience the following AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion side-effects when you use it:
- Irritation, skin redness and inflammation as bought about by the large amounts of fragrances that are found in the lotion.
AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion Customer Reviews
Here are some AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion reviews:
- “I gave this a try a few weeks ago to help “hide” some of my cellulite and spider veins. I wasn’t expecting too much, but I’ve got to say this worked surprisingly well! It didn’t completely get rid of my cellulite or anything magical like that, but it really did help hide it. I’m not sure why but when my skin’s a little darker, and more moisturized it just doesn’t show as much cellulite. Another plus, my skin felt extremely smooth and healthier after just a few applications :)” – Nancy W form Tanceuticals
AC Self Tanning Cellulite Lotion promises to give you a natural-looking tan and at the same time, diminish the appearance of cellulite. But according to the reviews, the lotion did not have any significant effects on the appearance of their cellulite. If this is the case, then it seems like this tanning cellulite lotion works the same way as a regular tanning lotion.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.