Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel Overview
Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel moisturizes and helps decongest the delicate skin of the eyes. It helps to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, and fine lines.
Academie offers four different skin care line categories. They are hypo-sensitive skin care line, specific skin targets, scientific system skin care and the essential oils product line. They offer products ranging from make up removers to masks, to treatments for the skin. Academie Scientifique de Beaute founded by Dr. Georges Gay in 1926, claims to be one of the first to categorize the different skin types, dry, normal, oily or combination.
Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel – Product Description
Academie skin care line brings Decongesting Eye Contour Gel as one of its many beauty products. Academie is one of the most recognized brands in skin products world wide for highly effective andreliable skin care. Academie of Paris brings many specific treatments for the eyes, body, and neck which are the results of many scientific studies which are always being updated to keep up with the latest developments. Academie uses pure, raw, most concentrated materials that are used in formulation of their products which gives them a long shelf life and actively and efficiently meet women’s needs.
Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel Advantage
- Decongesting Eye Contour Gel has moisturizing benefits.
- Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel helps with wrinkles and fine lines.
- The online web site for Academie Scientifique de Beaute, although vague and difficult to locate, does however give a very professional and spa like impression.
Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel – Drawbacks
- There is no official ingredient list to help to decide if this product or any of their products are right for you.
- Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel is around $68.00 or less online if you shop around.
- They provide no customer testimonials, pricing, ingredient list, or refund policies on the official web site.
- There is no real description about Decongesting Eye Contour Gel available to say how it will prevent any wrinkles or fine lines or if it will help with dark circles.
- You will have to buy Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel at a web site that offers a way for you to purchase it since their web site does not.
Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel – The Bottomline
Academie Decongesting Eye Contour Gel has very limited information available about it. They do not provide any crucial information on the official web site which makes it rather pointless to have one in the first place. The little information available seems to point out that no proven ingredients are included in any of the formulations. The web site does not even provide a way to purchase the product if you wanted to and that is not very user friendly.
They do not give you an option to put in a specific product name, but rather you have to look up through their specific categories. These categories are Hypo-sensitive, 100% Hydroderm, Acadayspa, Scientific System, Academie Men, Acad’aromes, Acad’epil, Bronz’Express, and Bronzecran, none of which are really clearly understood.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."