Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Acne Triple Clear clean and Clear?
This product is manufacturer by Johnson & Johnson under its Consumer Divison, and marketed under the Clean & Clear Brand. Clean and Clear is the company’s skin care line that specifically addresses the challenges associated with young, adolescent skin. Other skin care brands managed by Johnson & Johnson are Aveeno and Neutrogena.
Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleanser, US $8 for a 5.7 fl. oz. bottle, is an acne-fighting cleanser that helps clear your skin in three ways that, with regular use, should allow your blemish-free skin to shine through.
Acne Triple Clear clean and Clear – Does It Really Works?
This acne-fighting cleanser is infused with a 2.0 per cent salicylic acid concentration, an acne treatment superstar for its strong oil regulating properties and its capability to better manage, particularly to lessen, skin flaking, both mechanisms significantly contributing to improve your acne condition and in clearing up your skin of blemishes. It also works delivers on its claims by bringing in aloe to help strengthen your skin’s protective barrier, and soothing ingredients that relieve your skin of inflammations.
The manufacturer claims that this product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your acne-prone and oily skin:
- Clear your skin of blemishes, acne marks, and infection-causing bacteria.
- Treat, control and prevent breakouts.
- Restore an optimal balance in your skin, most especially that of oil production levels and the ecosystem of microorganisms.
- Exfoliate the damaged and infected top layer of your skin gently without irritating your skin.
- Soothe and calm skin irritations to promote a clearer, brighter and more even toned complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Acne Triple Clear clean and Clear?
How To Apply Acne Triple Clear clean and Clear
- As, per the manufacturer guidelines, The Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleanser must be used as daily and nightly as your regular cleanser.
- Always immediately follow with moisturizer to restore moisture and lock it in.
Benefits Of Acne Triple Clear clean and Clear
- This product does not contain oils that is bound to make your already greasy skin become even greasier.
- The formula is infused with ingredients that have natural anti-inflammatory properties which help cancel out any irritation that can potentially result from using this product. However you may notice extreme sensation and peeling of skin!
Disadvantages Of Acne Triple Clear clean and Clear
- There is a very high probability for sensitization and irritation to occur simultaneously with drying and flaking as a result of product use.
- Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleanser reviews indicate that some users experienced their acne and breakouts to worsen, which could indicate incompatibility or low tolerance of their skin to this product’s formula which is expected to cause some skin discomfort.
Does Acne Triple Clear clean and Clear have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including salicylic acid, menthol and peppermint.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for reproductive organ failures due to EDTA.
Final Verdict: Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleanser
Clean & Clear Acne Triple Clear Cleanser’s three modes of fighting acne might sound like a super punch. Unfortunately, there are several ingredients included in the formula that shouldn’t have been added at all. That includes fragrances, mint and peppermint which can be irritating to sensitive, acne-prone skin. If you have low tolerance for salicylic acid, you should start seeking another treatment formula more suitable for your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: