ActiFade Skin Brightener Reviews: Ingredinets, Side effects, detailed review & more
What is ActiFade?
ActiFade is a topical product designed to help lighten areas of hyper-pigmentation on the body and face. The name of the manufacturer appears to be the same as the product.
ActiFade – Does it really work?
ActiFade comes in a formulation for the body and one designed especially for the face. It is used to gradually lighten freckles, sunspots, and melasma spots.
How to Apply ActiFade
Using ActiFade is easy. The cream is applied twice a day to dark areas and the concealer is applied 15 to 20 minutes later.
Individuals should be aware that ActiFade contains the controversial ingredient hydroquinone. It can cause mild skin irritation, and should not be used by anyone under the age of 12.
Benefits of ActiFade
- Addresses numerous hyperpigmentation issues but may not be able to solve them all as it just provides temporary relief from them.
- Face and body formulations.
- Easy to use.
Drawbacks of ActiFade
- It contains alcohol which may combat the moisturizing effects of the cream.
- Potential for irritation mostly in case of sensitive skin type because of ingredients.
- Misleading before and after photo.
- May not give results as per expectations.
Final Verdict- ActiFade Skin Brightener
The main concern related to ActiFade is that it does contain hydroquinone. While it is a known inhibitor of melanin, the substance has been banned as an ingredient in skin lightening products in several countries because of its potential risks. Individuals should thoroughly research this substance to make an informed decision about whether ActiFade is the right choice for them.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.