Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Active Botanical Serum?
According to the manufacture Active Botanical Serum is a face oil that works as an anti-aging serum. It completely restores skin to its former youthful appearance, reducing wrinkles, smoothing texture, stimulating new cell turnover, and lightening age spots. It does this by using anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, restorative fatty acids, and antioxidants. It has natural botanicals and essential oils that stimulate new cell growth, boost elasticity, improve blood flow, inhibit melanin production, and protect against free-radical damage.
The manufacturer states that Vintner’s Daughter only sells this one product because the founder sought to create the best possible product out there and once she created this oil, no others were needed.
The manufacturer sells the product directly through their site for $185.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Active Botanical Serum
- Grade Seed Oil: This ingredient provides antioxidants for your skin.
- Hazelnut Oil: This ingredient help increase hydration in the outermost layer of the skin.
- Bergamot Peel Oil: It not only promotes fast healing of wounds, cracks in the skin.
- Avocado Oil: This ingredient is rich in fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing the skin.
How To Apply Active Botanical Serum
- First, clean your skin, then place 6-8 drops of the serum on your palm.
- Gentry rub your palms together to make sure the serum is fully activated.
- Place your hands on either side of your face and press firmly to push the serum into the skin of the face, neck, and chest.
- Continue and repeat for 30 seconds.
Benefits Of Active Botanical Serum
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lighten and prevent dark age spots. Although there are limited reviews online.
- Soften and nourish skin.
Disadvantages Of Active Botanical Serum
- Expensive compared to similar products.
- No documentation supporting claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- Limited reviews online.
- No proper explanation of the ingredients.
Final Verdict : Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical
Vintner’s Daughter delivers a unique, entirely natural face oil that targets all causes and signs of aging. It doesn’t just reduce wrinkles. It also blocks melanin production to get rid of dark spots, repairs skin for a smoother, even tone, and protects against free radical damage that causes wrinkles and spots to form.
The product is expensive compared to similar serums. While no documentation proving the claims of this particular product’s effectiveness is readily supplied, the product underwent two years of research for development and many of the ingredients have been clinically proven to reverse aging. The company is forthcoming with their ingredients and even go so far as to break down what each and every one does.
The serum is available through the manufacturer and other online retailers. The manufacturer provides free shipping and a free sample with every order.
There are many anti-aging serum products available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.