Activella Menopause Support Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Activella Menopause Overview:
Activella Menopause supplement Support, approximately US $100 for 28 tablets, is a formulation that is indicated for the treatment of severe vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause, that includes hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal atrophy using the concept of hormone replacement therapy, particularly providing external replacement to make up for decreasing estrogen levels. This drug is available by prescription only.
About Activella Menopause — Does It Really Work?
This product is being brought to you by Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, a healthcare company with founded and headquartered in Denmark. The company prides itself of more than 90 years of successful track record in providing treatment and relief of diseases, with a special focus on diabetes, and later, the company also developed its expertise in the treatment of haemophilia, obesity, and growth-related diseases. Presently, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals boasts of a global presence , employing over 40,000 people across 77 countries. The company’s products are being distributed in at least 165 countries worldwide.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your estrogen levels back to its ideal, pre-menopausal levels to alleviate the discomforting symptoms associated with menopause.
- Deliver active ingredients that help lower your risks for cancer of the uterus, as well as other chronic diseases where women become more prone to develop with the onset of menopause.
- Relieve you of the many discomforting symptoms of menopause by rebalancing your hormonal levels, thereby improving your mood, and manifestations of other menopausal symptoms.
- Treat severe vasomotor symptoms associated with menopause, that includes vaginal atrophy, hot flashes and night sweats.
- With regular intake, this medication provides better quality of life throughout menopause and beyond, helping your body transition to the next phase.
What Are The Ingredients In Activella Menopause?
- Estradiol (1 mg): It helps restore your estrogen levels back to normal composition and levels, thereby helping alleviate the multiple adverse symptoms commonly associated with menopause that includes lack of focus, hot flashes, and mood swings but also, help lower your risks for osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, and hypertension.
- Northethindrine Acetate (0.5 mg): Amplifies the relief from menopausal symptoms that can be derived from estradiol, and also decreases the risks for developing cancer of the uterus which may be brought about by the intake estrogen (in the case of this drug, in the form of estradiol
Directions To Use:
Activella Menopause is a menopause treatment formula that is available only via prescription. See your professioanl health care provider to obtain prescription and to be properly guided with the proper dosage, intake, and indications.
- Activella Menopause reviews includes an official review issued by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approving this drug for the treatment of osteoporoses and other menopausal symptoms, including vaginal atrophy, as well as severe vasomotor symptoms.
- This product is associated with several negligible to severe side effects that includes headache, bloating, hair loss, fluid retention, bloating, stroke, heart attack, dementia, high blood sugar, and liver problem among many others.
- This product is formulated with estrogen and progestin and is contraindicated for a number of existing conditions.
Does Activella Menopause Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Activella Menopause Support:
- Allergic reactions due to several ingredients depending on your history of allergies.
- In the event of overdosage, you may experience discomforting symptoms that may include any or a combination of the following: vomiting, nausea, abdominal pains, breast tenderness, bleeding and fatigue.
- Hormone replacement therapy drugs such as this one increases your risks for developing certain diseases, including cancer of the uterus, a wide range of cardiovascular diseases, and hypertension.
Activella Menopause holds very specific treatment benefits for people who might benefit more than risk more with hormone replacement types of menopausal treatments. This, however, is not for everyone as it carries with it both immediate and longer-term risks.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."