Acure Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Acure Night Cream?
Acure Night Cream is manufactured by ACURE, a family owned company dedicated to sustainability. This night cream is intended for use overnight, in order to help support the healthy appearance of skin, and is sold in bottles of 1.75 ounces of cream each. The price for the cream varies somewhat, as it is sold from ACURE, it will cost $17.99 per bottle. This boasts that it is free of gluten, animal compounds but it leads to rash or itching on skin.
What are the Ingredients in Acure Night Cream?
Acure Night Cream boasts that it is free of gluten, animal compounds, and many other artificial ingredients. While we were not able to fully investigate these claims, we did discover the primary active ingredients that the manufacturers claim:
- Argan Stem Cells: Cells from the argan plant which are selected for their ability to produce other new cells of all kinds.
- Moroccan Argan Oil: A plant oil sourced from Morocco that is intended to help hydrate and refresh skin.
- Chlorella: An algae (vegan) source for nutrients intended for your skin’s health.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
- Lavender and Lemon Oils: Botanical fragrances derived from the esters of fragrant plants.
How To Apply Acure Night Cream
- The manufacturers suggest applying the cream after cleaning and toning and before going to bed.
- An exact amount isn’t said, but they do suggest applying it to the face, neck and chest.
Benefits of Acure Night Cream
- All natural ingredients.
- No animal compounds but contains glycerin which cause skin rash.
- Widely available from a range of retailers, letting you shop around for the best value
Disadvantages of Acure Night Cream
- Product contains scented oils, which may not be desirable in all cases.
- Few or no preservatives mean shelf life may be limited.
- No evidence is cited that the compounds will support healthy skin.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
Final Verdict:Acure Night Cream
Acure Night Cream is presented attractively, made wholly from plant sources, and is made by a reputable manufacturer, as well as being quite reasonably priced compared to other night creams. However, ACURE does not provide any evidence to support their assertions on how it could work to help support your skin, and while a scented lotion is unlikely to do any harm, you may prefer to seek out a product with a clearer or better-researched method of operation. There are beauty and skin products available for every budget, and cost does not always mean quality, so please be sure to shop carefully before you decide what products are right for you.It does not offer any sort of money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."