Acure Night Cream Review: Does it deliver what it claims?
Acure Night Cream Description
Acure Night Cream is manufactured by ACURE, a family owned company dedicated to sustainability. This night cream is intended for use overnight, in order to help support the healthy appearance of skin, and is sold in bottles of 1.75 ounces of cream each. The price for the cream varies somewhat, as it is sold through many retailers, but the lowest price that we could find was $13.67 per bottle. Direct from ACURE, it will cost $17.99 per bottle. ACURE allows you to seek a return or exchange within a year of purchase if you order directly from their website, if you are dissatisfied for any reason; purchases from other retailers will depend on the retailer’s own return policies.
Acure Night Cream Ingredients
Acure Night Cream boasts that it is free of gluten, animal compounds, and many other artificial ingredients. While we were not able to fully investigate these claims, we did discover the primary active ingredients that the manufacturers claim:
- Argan Stem Cells: Cells from the argan plant which are selected for their ability to produce other new cells of all kinds
- Moroccan Argan Oil: A plant oil sourced from Morocco that is intended to help hydrate and refresh skin
- Chlorella: An algae (vegan) source for nutrients intended for your skin’s health
- Lavender and Lemon Oils: Botanical fragrances derived from the esters of fragrant plants
Acure Night Cream Directions
The manufacturers suggest applying the cream after cleaning and toning and before going to bed. An exact amount isn’t said, but they do suggest applying it to the face, neck and chest.
Acure Night Cream Advantages
- All natural ingredients
- No animal compounds (vegan)
- Widely available from a range of retailers, letting you shop around for the best value
- Very generous return/exchange policy if you order directly
- Ten cents from each purchase supports the United For HER charity
Acure Night Cream Disadvantages
- Product contains scented oils, which may not be desirable in all cases
- Few or no preservatives mean shelf life may be limited
- No evidence is cited that the compounds will support healthy skin
Acure Night Cream Customer Review
- It’s a bit expensive for how little you receive. It’s a bit too thick for me, but I’ve enjoyed it. I haven’t seen any positive effects from it, other than moisture without toxic chemicals.-By tara_says
- A little heavy for my skin. After I started using it I began breaking out but I mix it with the sensitive skin day moisturizer now and it seems to have improved significantly.-By Brandi Jack
Acure Night Cream is presented attractively, made wholly from plant sources, and is made by a reputable manufacturer, as well as being quite reasonably priced compared to other night creams. However, ACURE does not provide any evidence to support their assertions on how it could work to help support your skin, and while a scented lotion is unlikely to do any harm, you may prefer to seek out a product with a clearer or better-researched method of operation. There are beauty and skin products available for every budget, and cost does not always mean quality, so please be sure to shop carefully before you decide what products are right for you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: