Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum Review: Should You Buy This Rejuvenating-Serum?
Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum Overview
Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum, US $19.99 for a 1 oz. bottle, this rejuvenating-serum is a day and night moisture and radiance boosting product that reinvigorates your skin and facilitates skin healing.
About Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum — Does It Really Work?
ACURE is a family-run business that uses non-toxic chemicals to create beauty potions. The company guarantees that none of its products are formulated with gluten, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, preservatives and synthetic dyes.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give your skin a much-needed moisture boost
- Encourage faster skin healing
- Relieve and soothe various forms of skin inflammation
- Promote a fairer, more radiant overall complexion
- Improve your skin’s protection from free radicals and environmental stressors
What Are The Ingredients In Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum?
- Organic Argan Oil: Deep nourishes, it also helps tame your skin with a calming and soothing effect that relieves inflammation and promotes a more even toned skin
- Organic Borage Oil: Renders its anti-inflammatory properties to calm your skin and prevent further damage and stop early manifestations of signs of aging
- Organic Cranberry Extract: Improves your skin’s antioxidant levels
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil: Enhances your skin’s nutrient levels to help fuel various mechanisms that repair and renew your skin
- Organic Rosemary Oil: Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that work to purify and clear your skin of early signs of damage and aging
Directions to use
Use Acure Seriously Glowing Serum twice daily, morning and night, for best results. Always cleanse and tone before application. Take 1 to 2 pumps, activate between your palms and fingers. Dot, spread and press against your skin to blend in.
- Acure Seriously Glowing Serum uses only ingredients bearing the USDA Organic certification label.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- User reviews indicate that this product indeed allows you to wake up to better moisturized and more radiant skin.
- This serum is suitable for vegans, and it is gluten-free and cruelty-free
- This product may not be widely accessible.
- Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum reviews repeatedly pointed out how badly greasy this serum could be, making it impractical for day wear and will not go well under makeup.
Does Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum may cause skin irritation and allergic reactions as side effects due to the long list of botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy to one or more of this product’s components.
Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum stays true to Acure’s guiding principle when creating new products, that is, “It’s not enough to be natural, it also has to work. While the commitment is strong, the results also depend on how it complements your skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."