Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum Review: Should You Buy This Rejuvenating-Serum?
Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum Overview
Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum, US $19.99 for a 1 oz. bottle, this rejuvenating-serum is a day and night moisture and radiance boosting product that reinvigorates your skin and facilitates skin healing.
About Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum — Does It Really Work?
ACURE is a family-run business that uses non-toxic chemicals to create beauty potions. The company guarantees that none of its products are formulated with gluten, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, preservatives and synthetic dyes.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give your skin a much-needed moisture boost
- Encourage faster skin healing
- Relieve and soothe various forms of skin inflammation
- Promote a fairer, more radiant overall complexion
- Improve your skin’s protection from free radicals and environmental stressors
What Are The Ingredients In Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum?
- Organic Argan Oil: Deep nourishes, it also helps tame your skin with a calming and soothing effect that relieves inflammation and promotes a more even toned skin
- Organic Borage Oil: Renders its anti-inflammatory properties to calm your skin and prevent further damage and stop early manifestations of signs of aging
- Organic Cranberry Extract: Improves your skin’s antioxidant levels
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil: Enhances your skin’s nutrient levels to help fuel various mechanisms that repair and renew your skin
- Organic Rosemary Oil: Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that work to purify and clear your skin of early signs of damage and aging
Directions to use
Use Acure Seriously Glowing Serum twice daily, morning and night, for best results. Always cleanse and tone before application. Take 1 to 2 pumps, activate between your palms and fingers. Dot, spread and press against your skin to blend in.
- Acure Seriously Glowing Serum uses only ingredients bearing the USDA Organic certification label.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
- User reviews indicate that this product indeed allows you to wake up to better moisturized and more radiant skin.
- This serum is suitable for vegans, and it is gluten-free and cruelty-free
- This product may not be widely accessible.
- Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum reviews repeatedly pointed out how badly greasy this serum could be, making it impractical for day wear and will not go well under makeup.
Does Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum may cause skin irritation and allergic reactions as side effects due to the long list of botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy to one or more of this product’s components.
Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum Customer Reviews
Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum reviews read:
- “The name of the product is misleading. This is definitely an oil and not a serum. I was looking for an oil, and I read the ingredients, so this is why I bought it. But people could be disappointed because of this. But this is not why I don’t like it. First of all, it is very strongly scented and I found the scent off putting. I think it is the lavender oil in it and it is quite overpowering. But my biggest problem with it is that it breaks me out. I get pimples and clogged pores. I used it for a week and stopped. And to be sure I waited a couple of weeks and tried again. But the same happened, after 2 days using it. So unfortunately this is not for me. (and probably not for people with acne prone skin)” — mrsgeorge72 on MakeupAlley
- “This is the BEST serum to use at night. You don’t’ want to use it in the morning cause it’s more of an oil than a serum but at night it will leave your skin feeling so moisturized and youthful the next morning. Also I swear my skin looks healthier, my pores look smaller and wrinkles look less defined. It also does NOT break me out. If anything I feel the ingredients help to combat acne! I’ve been using this for months and never want to be with out it. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!” — Kaily B. on Influenster
Acure Seriously Glowing Facial Serum stays true to Acure’s guiding principle when creating new products, that is, “It’s not enough to be natural, it also has to work. While the commitment is strong, the results also depend on how it complements your skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: