Aczone Dapsone Gel Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is ACZONE Dapsone Gel?
As mentioned on product’s official site, this product has been formulated and is being distributed worldwide by the multinational pharmaceutical company, Allergan. ACZONE was launched only in February 2016. Allergan has been involved in cosmeceutical products as well, most notably with the unintended formulation and distribution of the eyelash enhancer, Latisse.
ACZONE dapsone Gel 7.5% is a prescription only topical medication formulated for the relief and treatment of acne.
ACZONE Dapsone Gel: Does it really work?
This product is formulated to treat acne and clear your skin.
This product works by treating both inflammatory and non-inflammatory forms of acne by delivering dapsone.
What are the ingredients in ACZONE Dapsone Gel?
Dapsone Gel (7.5%) Is the active ingredient found in ACZONE. This ingredient has been used for the relief of inflammation and in stopping the growth and proliferation of bacteria.
How to Apply ACZONE dapsone Gel
Only 1 application of ACZONE dapsone Gel 7.5% daily is necessary or, take as prescribed by your dermatologist.
Benefits of ACZONE Dapsone Gel
- This product is recommended suitable for use for all males and females, 12 years and older.
- This product is dispensed by prescription only which ensures you get professional advise prior to product use.
Disadvantages of ACZONE Dapsone Gel
- This product is relatively more expensive than its competitors.
- There are serious side effects associated with the use of this topical medication.
- The manufacturer recommends disclosing any medical condition or any regular medication being taken to be advised of possible adverse reactions or side effects when taking this treatment.
Does ACZONE Dapsone Gel have any Side Effects?
As per the advise of Allergan, this topical acne treatment may result to the following serious side effects:
- When presented with methemoglobinemia (an abnormal condition involving red blood cells), a significant decrease in oxygen levels may be experienced.
- When you have hemolytic anemia (where abnormal breakdown of red blood cells occur), breathlessness, back pain, and a general weakness may be experienced.
- In both cases, the manufacturer recommends seeking medical attention right away.
Final Verdict- ACZONE Dapsone Gel
ACZONE dapsone Gel 7.5% gives you a good chance of finally stomping out acne from your skin. As you know, however, acne can be tricky to treat and there is no one regimen but a more comprehensive acne care strategy that will work to finally cure your acne for good.
Currently the health and beauty industry offers a wide variety of acne treatments. While it is important to choose a product that is formulated to function best with an individual’s particular skin type, it is also crucial to consider several other factors before purchasing anti-acne products. More specifically, the best acne treatments should be able to penetrate deeply into skin. At the same time, a quality acne treatment will also contain ingredients that can minimize the appearance of skin’s pores, clear up any facial blemishes, and actually remove dead skin cells as well as black and whiteheads. Below are some of our most effective acne treatment products on the market today; each product is evaluated on how well it matches up with the previously explained requirements for a quality acne treatment.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: