Adonia Eye Therapy: Does Adonia Eye Therapy Work?
Adonia Eye Therapy – Overview
Adonia Eye Therapy is a twice-a-day program that promises to reduce dark under-eye circles in three weeks. Adonia is made from organic compounds which are claimed to be able to minimize dark circles and the occurrence of puffiness; at the same time, this hypo-allergenic eye cream works to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and other fine lines. Adonia Eye Therapy can be purchased from the official product website, where all purchases are backed by a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Adonia Eye Therapy – Product Description
Adonia Eye Therapy is made from all natural botanical ingredients. These ingredients include cypress, peppermint, rosemary verbenone, chamomile Roman, carrot seed, geranium, rose, Italian everlasting, lavender, lemon verbena, frankincense, cistus, yarrow, cherry, pomegranate seed, black seed, rosewood, bergamot, ginger, and clove. Adonia Eye Therapy should be applied in the morning and evening for a 21-day period; after this, the eye cream can be applied as infrequently as 4 days a week, for continued maintenance of the benefits from the initial 3-week period. This eye therapy program is endorsed by several celebrities. Additionally, an independent study is cited on the official website for Adonia that showed that almost 60% of participants in the study did notice the promised positive results of Adonia Eye Therapy within the 21 days, and over 80% reported noticeable benefits after two months of using the product as directed. A 60-day supply of Adonia Eye Therapy can be purchased through the official product website for $49.
Adonia Eye Therapy – Advantage
- Adonia Eye Therapy has been praised by several celebrities and a doctor.
- This product is backed by a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
- The results of an independent study conducted on this eye cream are cited on the official product website.
- Adonia Eye Therapy can be conveniently purchased through the official website.
- No animals were used in the testing of this cream.
- Adonia Eye Therapy is hypo-allergenic.
- A timeline of when results can be expected is clearly stated for this eye cream.
Adonia Eye Therapy – Drawbacks
- Adonia Eye Therapy is relatively expensive, especially when continued for a long duration of time.
- No user testimonials are featured for this eye cream.
- Currently there are no free samples are offered for this product.
Adonia Eye Therapy – The Bottom Line
Adonia Eye Therapy is made from botanical ingredients that are promised to be safe for all skin types. This product is backed by both a satisfaction guarantee and a clinical study; additionally, several celebrities have endorsed the use of this eye cream. For anyone who is willing to invest in the cost of this cosmetic cream, Adonia Eye Therapy looks to be a good solution to under-eye puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."