Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream?
Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream is a moisturizer formulated with Retinol. It has been specially designed to help treat chronically dry skin and to help aging skin maintain a young-looking appearance.
Other than its alleged capability to help sustain skin’s youthfulness over a longer period of time, this cream may also be able to provide protective functions to help your skin better resist factors, both internal and external, that cause it to become damaged and appear older.
It may be able to work closely with your skin’s natural mechanisms involved in repairing and regenerating new skin.
Who is the Manufacturer?
This cream is formulated and distributed by Advanced Clinicals. The manufacturer states its mission is “to offer skin care solutions at attainable prices”. The company maintains that all its anti-aging wrinkle creams are sold in the market at under $20. The brand was the brainchild of founders who are chemists by profession. Other than face creams, Advanced Clinicals also manufactures body oils and face masks which are all available on their official website.
What are the Ingredients in Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream?
Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream is made up of ingredients that help protect skin and support graceful skin aging. Listed below are its primary active ingredients:
- Mineral Oil: This ingredient deeply penetrates skin. With regular application, mineral oil may be able to help in improving the feel, appearance and texture of chronically dry skin as well as prematurely aging skin.
- Butylene Glycol: It may help speed up product absorption and make ingredients work more effectively.
- Glycerin: It is a powerful emollient that helps improve skin texture. It may also be able to help your skin retain moisture and stay hydrated.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf: It has been claimed to work closely with your skin’s natural processes for skin repair, particularly in restructuring your skin’s matrix. It may also be able to help improve antioxidant protection.
- Retinol: It is said to support more efficient, rapid cell turnover which may lead to youthful, glowing skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Extract: It has naturally powerful antioxidant properties that may help neutralize damaging free radicals in the skin.
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties. When used regularly skin may become relieved from dryness, redness, and other forms of skin irritations.
How Does Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream Work?
Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream works by delivering antioxidants that protect the skin, and Retinol which helps inhibit or delay further skin damage. By simultaneously working with your skin’s natural mechanisms for decreasing the rate of damage and improving the rate of repair, skin may look younger with a smoother, wrinkle-free texture.
What are the Advantages of Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream?
- It may encourage skin cell turnover
- Retinol has been widely studied as an effective anti-aging skin care ingredient
- The cream contains antioxidants to provide protection against free radicals
- The cream is free from parabens which may be harmful with long-term use
- It can be used on the face, neck and hands, and any other area where signs of aging are present
What are the Disadvantages of Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream?
- This product is formulated with mineral oil which may cause pores to become clogged
- Retinol is known to cause skin to become more sensitive to UV rays
- It is widely recognized that Butylene Glycol is a skin irritant and may not be suitable for people with sensitive skin
- Ingredient amounts aren’t listed so the potency of the formula is not known
Is It Worth Buying Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream?
This cream may have benefits for people who have mature or prematurely aging skin. However, the results are likely not immediate, and there is also no guarantee that any positive impacts experienced will have lasting or permanent effects. Improvements, if any, may be slightly noticeable and temporary.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream?
A 16oz jar of this cream costs $15 if purchased on the product’s official website.
Who Should Use Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream?
This cream is intended for anyone with mature skin and those who are beset by prematurely aging skin.
How to Apply Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream?
The manufacturer simply recommends using this product daily without specifying frequency of application. They suggest using a sufficient amount on the face, neck, hands and body, massaged in with an upwards, circular motion.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
There is no information provided on the official product website regarding a money back guarantee.
Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream is formulated with some basic ingredients often added to anti-aging skincare formulations. It does not introduce any innovative or new ingredients to help deliver on its anti-aging promise.
Although tried and tested to help skin stay younger-looking, Retinol does not come free from side effects, which includes thinning and more photosensitive skin.
The cream is offered at a price that is significantly less than many anti-aging creams on the market which, while good for the consumer, may indicate that the ingredients aren’t the best quality.
Without any free samples or free trial periods offered, consumers will simply have to take a chance and purchase a whole jar.
Before doing so though, they should take a look at other options on the market and decide which one best fits their needs in terms of function, formula and price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."