What is AdvoCare Glow?
AdvoCare Glow is a three-step beauty and youth-enhancing regimen that consists of three types of supplements.
The first supplement promotes an increase in collagen production and enhanced skin elasticity which, in turn, supports firmer and tighter skin.
The second supplement promotes healthy skin aging by introducing antioxidants, astaxanthin, and tocotrienols which may even help slow down the skin’s aging process.
The third supplement is made of vitamins, minerals and herbs that contribute to stronger hair and nails.
Who is the Manufacturer?
Glow is a youth-enhancing supplementation system developed and distributed by AdvoCare. The company, founded in 1993 by Charles E.
Table of Contents [Show]
Ragus and headquartered in Plano, Texas, competes in the physical and financial wellness industry. Other than Glow, AdvoCare is also the company behind Trim, Active, Well and Fit.
The company gives back through its AdvoCare Foundation which primarily caters to children in dire need of healthcare.
What are the Ingredients in AdvoCare Glow?
The AdvoCare Glow consists of three supplements. The key ingredients found in each one are listed below.
AdvoCare Glow Collagen
- Vitamin C: This ingredient is added to the formulation as Ascorbic Acid. It may be able to help boost energy activity in skin cells to speed up processes that help sustain your skin’s youth.
- Vitamin D: This ingredient is added to the formula as Cholecalciferol. It promotes proper regulation of multiple skin processes including maintaining the skin’s protective barrier and keeping skin protected from infection and various forms of inflammation.
- Vitamin E: This ingredient is added to the formula as Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate. It enhances the skin’s moisture content.
- Vitamin K2: This ingredient is added to the formula as Menaquinone. It helps improve product absorption as well as blood and nutrient circulation which may redound to healthier, smoother skin.
- Niacin: This ingredient is added to this product as Niacinamide. It supports the skin’s natural processes for evening out skin tone, decreasing the depth of wrinkles, and improving the structure of the skin’s matrix.
- Collagen: This supplement is formulated with TruMarine Collagen, a proprietary collagen complex. Collagen helps give the skin a plumper, more youthful appearance.
AdvoCare Glow Skin
- Mixed Tocotrienols: This ingredient is also a derivative of Vitamin E. It acts as a powerful free radical neutralizer and helps sustain skin cell health and matrix integrity.
- Astaxanthin: This ingredient may help skin recover from UV-induced damage. It may also serve protective skin functions.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This may support enhanced skin moisturization and keep it better hydrated over longer periods of time. It also contains antioxidants to enhance skin protection against external and internal factors that may contribute to skin damage, helping to slow down the aging process.
AdvoCare Glow Hair & Nails
- Thiamine: It helps in the ideal regulation of skin cell metabolism which, in turn, may enhance the availability of energy at the cellular level.
- Biotin: It may enhance the bioavailability of nutrients so that these may be more easily assimilated by the body. When nutrients are in forms useful for the body, natural skin mechanisms that promote healthier and younger-looking skin also work more effectively.
- Zinc: This ingredient is added to this supplement as Zinc Gluconate. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties that provides relief from various forms of irritations, helps prevent acne, and strengthens the skin matrix.
- Selenium: This ingredient is fused in this formula as Selenomehionine. It adds antioxidant protection and functions to enhance skin cell protection.
- MSM: It may strengthen your skin’s resistance against inflammation and works with your skin to improve natural keratin.
- Horsetail Extract: It has anti-inflammatory properties that calm chronically irritated skin. Skin becomes clearer and more radiant.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: This is a powerful antioxidant and delivers anti-inflammatory effects.
How Does AdvoCare Glow Work?
AdvoCare Glow works with your skin’s natural mechanisms to help maintain and promote skin health, as well as to improve its protective functions. The three supplements included in this system deliver ingredients that may augment levels of key nutrients and other skin components like collagen to promote more efficient skin metabolism, renewal, restructuring and regeneration.
What are the Advantages of AdvoCare Glow?
- The Collagen supplement comes in Cherry Berry flavor which makes it pleasant to drink.
- The supplements are designed with enhanced bioavailability of nutrient contents in mind.
- All three supplements are loaded with antioxidants which provide better protection for fragile and aging skin.
- There are very few additives included in the formulas.
What are the Disadvantages of AdvoCare Glow?
- The Collagen supplement contains fish components, particularly from tilapia and snapper, to which some people may experience allergic reactions.
- The Skin supplement contains tree nuts which makes it unsuitable for people with allergies to those ingredients.
- The manufacturer has yet to share information about ingredient amounts.
- There is no evidence presented about potential therapeutic effects that may be derived from these supplements.
Is It Worth Buying AdvoCare Glow?
If this system meets the requirements of your skin, then it may be worth trying. The combination of products covers a lot of issues associated with aging skin, hair and nails and could provide nutrients that may be lacking in the daily diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of AdvoCare Glow?
A 28-day supply of this system costs $123.00 when purchased from the manufacturer. However, customers who sign up for the ‘preferred customer’ plan can receive the system at a reduced cost of $98.40.
Who Should Use AdvoCare Glow?
The AdvoCare Glow system is for men and women who want to improve the look and feel of their hair, skin and nails. While it’s designed for more mature consumers, it can be used by adults of all ages.
How to Take AdvoCare Glow?
The Collagen product is designed to be added to water, one stick pack per day, while the other two products are oral capsules that are also taken at a dose of one per day.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, the manufacturer offers a 30-day refund or exchange policy.
The AdvoCare Glow solution promises to promote beautiful and youthful skin from the inside. The three-product system certainly covers a lot of issues associated with aging hair, skin and nails, and the formulas contain many beneficial ingredients including nutrients that the body may not always be able to derive from the daily diet.
The manufacturer appears to be reputable and they provide a lot of information about all their products for prospective consumers.
Taking supplements to address signs of aging may appeal to some consumers as they can be more convenient than having to apply several different topical products. But, as with any type of supplement, conducting thorough research is always advised before making a purchase.