Aerin Rose Oil: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Aerin Rose Oil?
Aerin is a brand inspired by the life and style of its founder, Aerin Lauder. Aerin’s beauty philosophy is that is should be effortless. Aerin founded and manages Aerin, while also serving as the style and image director of the Estee Lauder Companies.
Aerin Rose Oil is made from essential oils that is formulated to nourish and moisturize both your skin and your hair. Sounds amazing and minimalist?
The other beautiful fact about this product is that its formulation is very thin so that, although it’s an essential oil, it does not leave an oily residue nor cause your face to be too oily and at risk for acne outbreak.
Even at $68 per 30 ml bottle of Aerin Rose Oil, every penny is worth it, as it allows you to lose so many other skincare and haircare products you don’t really need to lather on you on a day to day basis.
Aerin Rose Oil – Does it really Work?
Aerin Rose Oil is thinly formulated to seep through skin easily and moisturize from within. It recharges flaky skin. You may use it on your crown to energize dry hair too.
Aerin Rose Oil is made from rose essential oils that is lightly formulated and delicately scented. It leaves the skin looking healthy and hair teeming with life.
What are the ingredients in Aerin Rose Oil?
Aerin Rose Oil is made from the following ingredients:
Emollients and conditioners:
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
- Plant derived oils and extracts that act as skin and hair conditioners, add protective barriers to skin and hair, and antioxidants: Sesame Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil and Salicornia Herbacea Extract.
- Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant and supports skin rejuvanation: introduced in the product in the form of Tocopherol Acetate and Tocopherol, more digestible forms of Vitamin E when topically applied to hair and skin.
- Fragrance, added in very little quantity just to counteract the not very pleasant scent of natural essential oils.
Benefits of Aerin Rose Oil
- Aerin Rose Oil provides skin with all the nourishing, moisturizing, and protective ingredients skin needs to be healthy, glowing and youthful.
- Aerin Rose Oil is made mostly from natural essential oils which are helpful in restructuring damaged skin cells and hair strands.
- Also, being composed mostly of botanical oils and extracts, Aerin Rose Oil is safe to use, but no such thing has been mentioned in reviews by customers.
Drawbacks of Aerin Rose Oil
Other than the hefty price you need to pay at $68 per 30 ml bottle, no other product drawbacks can be pointed out. Take note, even your $68 can go a long way as you can substitute and eliminate most of your endless bottles of skincare and haircare products in exchange of just one bottle of Aerin Rose Oil. Plus, you only need a drop or two to get the good things in Aerin Rose Oil working all day for you!
How to Apply Aerin Rose Oil
- Clean and tone skin before applying Aerin Rose Oil.
- The product works best when applied right after a bath or on slightly damp skin and hair.
- Work the product into skin by massaging Aerin Rose Oil upwards in circular motion which also helps stimulate blood and oxygen circulation underneath skin and on hair cuticles.
Does Aerin Rose Oil have any Side Effects?
There are no short term or long term side effects associated with product use or with any of the product’s ingredients.
Final Verdict- Aerin Rose Oil
Aerin Rose Oil is very raw and very straightforward the product moisturizes the skin and hair and that’s what it does best. No need for artificial ingredients or fancy science, just the fact that essential oils are capable of penetrating skin deeply and closely resemble biologically produced enzymes and tissues so they bond best with skin, resulting to repair and rejuvenation you can see and feel.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: