Aesop Exfoliating Paste Reviews: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Aesop purifying facial Exfoliant Paste?
As per the manufacturer website, this product is made by the Australian brand, Aesop, which markets itself as a brand that delivers only the highest quality organic and natural ingredients that are conscientiously formulated to bring about beneficial beauty benefits without the unnecessary trade offs, most especially when it comes to safety.
Aesop Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste, US $55 for 75 ml, promises to make your skin glow naturally like you’ve never seen it before. More specifically, this product commits to deliver for you the following beauty benefits:
- Reveal healthier, glowing and more radiant skin with less to no damage.
- Eliminate impurities from your skin to keep it clean and clear.
What are the ingredients in Aesop purifying facial Exfoliant Paste?
- Finely Ground Quartz: Provides a mild physical exfoliation to your skin to scrape off the damaged top layer and encourage higher amounts of collagen to be produced at higher rates.
- Lactic Acid: Chemically designed but mild enough to help lift the damaged surface layer of your skin to help force a skin turnover to happen much sooner to reveal a more flawless layer that makes your skin glow with health.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Rich in Omega-6 fatty acids which helps calm irritated skin, immediately relieving your skin from the exfoliating components in this formula.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps bring a soothing relief to your skin.
- Jojoba Oil: This ingredient acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
How to apply Aesop purifying facial Exfoliant Paste
- Use Aesop Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste as a weekly means of freeing your skin from damaged skin, impurities and product residues, applying accordingly with your skin’s sensitivity to exfoliation.
- Apply on wet skin, lather then rinse off.
Benefits of Aesop purifying facial Exfoliant Paste
- Product provides your skin with an exfoliating experience from the combined abrasive power of quartz but the dead skin lifting action of lactic acid may be very harsh on sensitive skin so utter care needs to be taken.
- Causes newer, younger, more refined skin to surface and replace the damaged top layer without causing unnecessary damage to your skin.
- Includes anti-inflammatory ingredients that immediately relieves skin from the irritating sensation that follows an exfoliation to prevent damage.
Disadvantages of Aesop purifying facial Exfoliant Paste
- Product contains menthol ingredients which can cause your skin to become irritated and possibly damaged with regular use.
- Product uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative; it is a toxic chemical known to cause adverse effects on the central nervous system at toxic levels.
- Product contains fragrance ingredients, which are among the identified skincare ingredients that can actually cause any skin type to become irritated easily and compromise the spongelike qualities of your skin with regular use over the longer term.
- Lactic acid in the formulation gets rinsed off, limiting its exfoliating properties to act on your skin and turn it over rapidly and properly.
Final Verdict- Aesop purifying facial Exfoliant Paste
Aesop Purifying Facial Exfoliant Paste could have possibly become a critical part of your regimen to purify and clarify your skin periodically. Trouble is, it’s another exfoliant that gets washed off even before it has sufficiently effected its purpose.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."