Afirm 3x Review: Is This Anti-aging Cream the Best Choice For You?
Afirm 3x is an anti-aging supplement marketed as being a powerful treatment for those who have normal or tolerant skin. It is intended to provide your skin tissues with direct nourishment, including a generous quantity of retinol, which may help your skin appear healthier and more hydrated. We were not able to find reliable pricing information, but one site referred to a single one-ounce tube of the product being priced at $42.
The exact quantity of various ingredients has not been made available by this product’s makers (other than the amount of retinol, which is 0.6% by weight). However, the active ingredients that the makers specifically highlight are as follows:
- Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Retinol: A special derivative of vitamin A used as a dermatological treatment, which is included to help with tissue repair and over-melanization
Apply a small amount to freshly washed and dried skin in the evenings. The manufacturers recommend “going lightly” until you are sure your skin can handle the powerful compounds in it, and as with any retinol compound, it is best not to let your skin be exposed to the sun after using it.
- Contains a large amount of a proven dermatological compound
- Reasonably priced for the amount of retinol involved
- Easy to use.
- No clinical evidence is provided that this formulation has any advantages over similar products containing retinol
- Can be risky for sensitive skin
- This product includes a generous amount of retinol, a widely respected supplement ingredient
- It is not meant as a replacement for regular and healthy skin care habits, good hygiene, or dermatological care.
- It can be administered to anyone who is not sensitive to retinol compounds
- Afirm 3x should be administered in the evening, when the body’s natural healing processes are operating and when the risk of sun exposure is minimal.
Afirm 3x is made by a company that makes no bones about what is in the product and how you should be cautious in its use, which is a breath of fresh air in the anti-aging supplements marketplace. The price is not unreasonable based on what we could find, either. However, between the possibility that it has been discontinued by its manufacturer, and the fact that there is no clinical evidence that this product (as opposed to other retinol-based products) is particularly effective, there are still doubts to be had.
Be sure to shop around thoroughly before you commit to a purchase: you deserve the best products for your needs AND your budget.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."