AgeInvisible: Does AgeInvisible Work?
AgeInvisible – Overview
AgeInvisible cream is marketed as an alternative to Botox injections that will eradicate wrinkles while smoothing and hydrating the skin. The ‘As Seen on TV’ product by Precision Niche Products has a very simple website that does not contain much information about the cream. It does show a ‘before and after’ animated photo, but it may well have been ‘touched up’ and is certainly not a genuine, customer testimonial. In fact, there are very few testimonials on the site and only a handful of independent consumer reviews to be found on the internet.
The official website does include a very good FAQ section that lists the ingredients contained in AgeInvisible, and the site also has details of how the key ingredients in the formula work in the skin. Despite claiming that the cream has shown positive results, no clinical trials are shown.
AgeInvisible is offered for a free trial, although by ordering this, the customer becomes a member of the ‘Skin Care Solutions Club’. Basically, this is simply another name for the auto-shipping program which entitles the company to charge and send the customer a new supply of the cream once every month. The only advantage of being a member is that the product is available at a 20% discount, $69.41 as opposed to $89.41. Unfortunately the only complaints filed against the AgeInvisible company have been in regards to the auto-shipping program and how it has been very difficult to cancel, with unauthorized charges being made to credit cards.
AgeInvisible – Product Description
AgeInvisible is a scientifically based formula that contains the key ingredient Extramel C, a melon extract that is a powerful anti-oxidant. According to the website, AgeInvisible releases this ingredient through micro-granules that also release Co-enzyme Q10, SOD, vitamins, minerals and carotenoids. Apart from Extramel C, no details are provided for any of the ingredients. The full list of ingredients are shown in the FAQ section and include olive fruit extract, sunflower seed oil, shea butter and a large number of other chemicals. The cream does contain fragrance and color which may make it unsuitable for sensitive skin.
As with most cosmetic creams of this type, AgeInvisible can be applied as often as desired although the company recommends at least twice a day. If used daily, customers can expect 93% smoother skin, a 100% increase in hydration and an 86% reduction in wrinkles within one month.
AgeInvisible – Advantage
- AgeInvisible has an attractive, user-friendly website
- The site includes a comprehensive FAQ section
- The full ingredient list is provided
- A 15-day free trial of the product is offered
- The company offers a 30-day money back guarantee
- Skin Care Solution Club members receive discounted prices
- AgeInvisible is easy to use
- Some customer testimonials are included on the website
AgeInvisible – Drawbacks
- There have been several complaints regarding the auto-shipping program
- No details are provided for a number of the key ingredients
- It is unlikely the cream can produce ‘Botox-like’ results
- No clinical studies are provided
- The cream contains both fragrance and color
- AgeInvisible is expensive at a regular cost of $89.41
AgeInvisible – The Bottom Line
Very little is really known about AgeInvisible Daily Anti-oxidant Age Defence Cream, and apart from detailing the main ingredient, Extramel C, the website provides scant information. Because the product is only available from the company website, there is no chance of retailers’ discounts and the only way to receive any price break is by enrolling in the auto-shipping program.
It would be preferable in this case to look for a similar product that has clinically proven positive results and is available through a retail store rather than take a chance on an internet advertised, largely unknown skin treatment.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.