Ageless: Does Ageless Work?
In the seemingly endless search for the perfect skin cream, Rejuvenate Worldwide has developed their Ageless Healthy Skin product.
Available only from the Rejuvenate official website, the Ageless cream is designed to tackle not only wrinkles, but also improve other skin problems and imperfections such as age spots, acne, stretch marks, cellulite and razor burn.
The Ageless website is very well laid out, simple to use and includes a video presentation briefly outlining the product and its ingredients. The site does however resort to some dubious tactics such as using company logos to make it seem as though the product is endorsed by them (such as Vogue, Allure, MSNBC) and implying that the product was clinically tested at ‘major universities’ (whereas in fact, they were just referring to one ingredient, the Acai berry).
The Rejuvenate website features a number of consumer testimonials, a full ingredient list and directions on using the cream, plus information on a number of their other skin care products.
Ageless – Product Description
Ageless Healthy Skin is a blend of natural ingredients that include a number of antioxidants and moisturizers. The cream features some of the latest ‘superfoods’ such as acai, pomegranate, blueberries and goji berries. Other ingredients included in the blend are red cabbage, red radish, grapeskin, raspberry, aloe vera, citrus aurantium and vitamin C. The popular skin renewal substance CoQ10 is added, as are elastin and collegen.
The website gives a good explanation of the contents in the cream and advises the customer to apply the cream twice a day, morning and night. The directions also state that Ageless should be applied, left three minutes to dry and then reapplied, although there is no evidence that this would actually make the cream perform any better.
Ageless – Advantage
- Ageless Healthy Skin includes a number of antioxidants
- The website explains the ingredients and their benefits
- The cream treats a number of skin conditions
- The company offers a free trial bottle
- The company website includes customer testimonials
- The cream was offered at $49.95 at the time of writing (a $30.00 saving from the regular cost of $79.95)
- The cream is not tested on animals
- The cream contains skin ‘plumpers’ collegen and elastin
Ageless – Drawbacks
- The website provides no clinical trials
- The website resorts to gimmicky tactics
- Ageless is not available in retail stores
- It is unlikely the cream begins to work immediately as is claimed
Ageless – The Bottomline
Most consumers realise that there is no secret to ridding the skin of wrinkles and Ageless Healthy Skin, while containing some great ingredients, is not likely to be a miracle cream either. Any cream that has the ingredients CoQ10 and collegen, like Ageless, will certainly improve the look of the skin over time but definitely not ‘in minutes’ as it claims to on the website.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."