Ageless: Does Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Ageless?
In the seemingly endless search for the perfect skin cream, Rejuvenate Worldwide has developed their Ageless Healthy Skin product.
Available only from the Rejuvenate official website, the Ageless cream is designed to tackle not only wrinkles, but also improve other skin problems and imperfections such as age spots, acne, stretch marks, cellulite and razor burn.
The Ageless website is very well laid out, simple to use and includes a video presentation briefly outlining the product and its ingredients. The site does however resort to some dubious tactics such as using company logos to make it seem as though the product is endorsed by them (such as Vogue, Allure, MSNBC) and implying that the product was clinically tested at ‘major universities’ (whereas in fact, they were just referring to one ingredient, the Acai berry).
Ageless Healthy Skin is a blend of natural ingredients that include a number of antioxidants and moisturizers. The cream features some of the latest ‘superfoods’ such as acai, pomegranate, blueberries and goji berries. Other ingredients included in the blend are red cabbage, red radish, grapeskin, raspberry, aloe vera, citrus aurantium and vitamin C. The popular skin renewal substance CoQ10 is added, as are elastin and collegen.
Benefits of Ageless
- Ageless Healthy Skin includes a number of antioxidants
- The website explains the ingredients and their benefits
- The cream treats a number of skin conditions nut there is no clinical evidence behind it.
- The cream contains skin ‘plumpers’ collegen and elastin
Disadvantages of Ageless
- The website provides no clinical trials
- The website resorts to gimmicky tactics
- Ageless is not available in retail stores
- It is unlikely the cream begins to work immediately as is claimed
Final Verdict: Ageless
Most consumers realise that there is no secret to ridding the skin of wrinkles and Ageless Healthy Skin, while containing some great ingredients, is not likely to be a miracle cream either. Any cream that has the ingredients CoQ10 and collegen, like Ageless, will certainly improve the look of the skin over time but definitely not ‘in minutes’ as it claims to on the website.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.