Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Reviews – Is It Safe and Worth?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream is a product that helps one look younger and enhance the appearance of the skin around their eyes. Their claims are to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, get rid of under-eye circles, prevent puffiness and soothes the skin tone.
Who is the Manufacturer?
The manufacturer is Agelyss. They are a company that, according to their site, wants to provide high-quality products at a reasonable price.
They stated that they have a team of skincare professionals who help create the products by using science. Their products contain more active ingredients (10% versus 2%) so that they work better for you.
Table of Contents [Show]
What are the Ingredients in Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
This eye cream states that it has clinically proven and patented ingredients. These include:
- Eyeliss: Improves the firmness of the eye area to reduce under-eye bags and dark circles. The ingredient itself is a tri-peptide, which is a building block that is important in the skin and how it functions. It consists of three peptides Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide Valyl-Tryptophance, and Lipopeptide.
- Syn-eye: Reduces fine lines and wrinkles within 7 days. The makeup of this is Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate and Algae (Dunaliella Salina) Extract.
- Regu-age PF: protect and improve the strength of the under-eye skin. The is a paraben-free complex that is made of Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Superoxide Dismutase.
- PhytoCell Tec Alp Rose: Made from stem cell metabolites, it helps to preserve the skin cell function and vitality. The product is made from Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Isomalt, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, and Aqua.
- Syn-Coll: increases collagen production and helps to prevent its degradation. Made from Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, which is a small molecular synthetic peptide.
How Does Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Work?
In the short term, the product is said to moisturize your skin and lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Long term results of the product are to improve the overall health of your skin and to reduce the deeper set wrinkles and lines to help take years off your face to look more youthful.
What are the Advantages of Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
The advantages of the product are to make you appear younger and replenish your skin. Some of the results are the product are to:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Get rid of under-eye circles and preventing puffy eyes
- Make your skin brighter
- Increase skin regeneration to repair the skin
- Tighten the skin around the eyes
- Soothe and protect the skin with antioxidants
- Hydrate and moisturize the skin
What are the Disadvantages of Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
There do not appear to be any negative side effects from the use of Agelyss restorative eye cream. There are no reviews that seem to indicate that people have had any negative reactions from the product itself.
However, every face is different and even though there are no negative reviews, if you do have one, be sure to stop using the product and consult your doctor.
Is it Worth Buying Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
Considering the 365-day money back guarantee, this product seems worth the buy. With the price for one bottle, which is said to last for a month, at a cost of $59 per bottle (however the savings increase the more bottle that you buy at a time), you can essentially try this product for free.
If you don’t like it you can send it back for a full refund. There seems to be no reason to not try this product.
Frequently Asked Questions about Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream
Q: How do you apply Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
A: This product should be used on a daily basis both morning and night. Using your fingertip apply in gentle circles around the eyes.
Q: Does it have a Money Back Guarantee?
A: They offer a 365-Day money Back Guarantee. If you are unhappy with the product you can return it by sending them back all the bottles for a full refund, and this can include any open or unopened bottles.
Q: Are there any discounts offered?
A: When you go to their direct site you have a chance to win a prize before you buy which can be a platinum package, 15% or 30% off your purchase. If you are concerned about the cost this can be a good deal to get started with.
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Review – Conclusion
Considering all the information available, it can be determined that Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream appears to be a good deal and a product that can get you the skin you are looking for.
While it can be said that all information reviewed shows this to be safe, you should also know your skin well and make the determination if it is safe for you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
References1. Institut DERmed. Ingredient Spotlight: Eyeliss. https://www.idermed.com/about-us/blog/45-uncategorised/246-ingredient-spotlight-eyeliss
2. SpecialChem. Syn-Eye. https://cosmetics.specialchem.com/product/i-dsm-syn-eye
3. Center Chem. Regu-Age PF. https://www.centerchem.com/Products/regu-age-pf/
4. SpecialChem. PhytoCellTec Alp Rose. https://cosmetics.specialchem.com/product/i-mibelle-biochemistry-phytocelltec-alp-rose
5. DSM. Syn-Coll. https://www.dsm.com/markets/personal-care/en_US/products/products-ranges/syn-peptides/syn-coll.html
6. CenterChem. Syn-Coll. https://www.centerchem.com/Products/syn-coll/
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."